Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kg

after 5 years with a girl

Oh yeah, the other thing is, if she doesn't want you back, there's nothing you can do to get her back. Harsh, but it's reality. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to try though

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the worst is when your ex tells you that she thinks so and so is hot or that the fag in the corner is cute, blazey blah. i dont have any advice for you though. shake down all her boyfriends to make you feel better. catch rec around her house too, that's a good idea. at least you didn't get married before this happened

yo i have broke many girls hearts and have had my heart broken ounce before! the thing is i wasnt exspecting it all of a sudden. it was evil because after 5 years she just up and told me, and if you knew us you would be freaking out we were closer then anything. in fact she was the only one who really knew me and i was the only person who knew her. we had friends but not like eachother.. i mean it would be like your mom telling you that she isnt your mother,what im trying to get at is you think you kno someone but somehow you dont! shits evil cause she was mad deeply in love with me and she never sent any warning signs, and i bank,big dick,im fine,got a car and well that doesnt mean anything but i treated her right minus those things most girls look for. i was romantic we had good comunication i mean we fought but nothing like hitting or walking out shit! in fact i think she is over me already cause i talked to her this mourning and she said im not going to work im going to your house! i said ok and she said but not for us to get back together but for i can make sure your ok! i said fuk that i never want to see you, you broke my heart!

read the post ever feel like pain. similar situations, if you didnt sound like such a ghetto idiot maybe things would be easier, just kidding keep your head up. i guess, i am not really the optimistic type but alot of people would get mad if i listed the ways one could deal with such a problem. so stay positive i guess.

i fuked up i couldnt take it!!!

I CALLED HER AND FUK MAAAAN THE FEELING IS BACK AND SHE WASNT HOME! IN FACT I THINK SHE WAS BUT HER BROTHER JUST SAID THAT!!

ITS ON I AM GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST TO GET OVER HER TONIGHT!!!!!!

FRATES WALLS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!PEACE OUT YALL AND THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!! I PRAY THESE FEELINGS WILL GO AWAY

only advice that matters: nows the time to take care of your heart, whatever that means to you. if u feel like talkin, call. if u feel like being alone, shut her out...

if she jerked you like that, i dont see her as deserving of ur time or presence at all anymore...but thats ur call man.

sory. i know it can suck real bad.

i'll do it for $450 and some food havent eaten in days fuck im hungry shiiiiiit! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my stomach who has food? who lives in Toronto?,please take donations to islington stn. middle level near the phones i wait! i have a metro pass.........anybody please.please.please..

etro..a little advice here..Im not one to judge..Okay well sometimes I am..But it sounds like You might have had some stair case..but the attic was full of cobwebs buddy..Maybe she just needed to talk..and the fact that you didnt see it coming..well..thats ridiculous..when she was crying did you just not see? and I put money down that she was trying to throw out signals..then maybe she saw her opportunity..and got out..

Guest cracked ass

Whatever you're feeling now, it beats going without for 15 years. You got nothing on the King of Pain here, so just deal.

Guest ishavemybutt

FUCK FRIEND CAMP!@!!!

Yo etro e mail me ive got a funny story for you about this it happened to me too!

Guest SPLINTER

ok this is my girls are evil proof

girls= time X money

time = money

therefore

Girls = money squared

money= root of all evil

girls= root of all evil squared

or in other words girls = evil

i think i stole this from this board

Go to waterworld or some water park...you'll be feelin better. Lots of other fishes in small bathing suits there.

....just make sure you come back in three months and tell us how a gurl has come from the heavens, dropped into your lap, kissed all you pain away and made you as light as air and you realzied why things happen the way they do....rOe

word up for sure i will be at water world!!! are you from colorado too? cause water world is here in denver

i will also be back in awhile wit a update

word up for sure i will be at water world!!! are you from colorado too? cause water world is here in denver

i will also be back in awhile wit a update