after 5 years with a girl

kg

only advice that matters: nows the time to take care of your heart, whatever that means to you. if u feel like talkin, call. if u feel like being alone, shut her out...

if she jerked you like that, i dont see her as deserving of ur time or presence at all anymore...but thats ur call man.

sory. i know it can suck real bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll do it for $450 and some food havent eaten in days fuck im hungry shiiiiiit! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my stomach who has food? who lives in Toronto?,please take donations to islington stn. middle level near the phones i wait! i have a metro pass.........anybody please.please.please..

etro..a little advice here..Im not one to judge..Okay well sometimes I am..But it sounds like You might have had some stair case..but the attic was full of cobwebs buddy..Maybe she just needed to talk..and the fact that you didnt see it coming..well..thats ridiculous..when she was crying did you just not see? and I put money down that she was trying to throw out signals..then maybe she saw her opportunity..and got out..

Guest cracked ass

Whatever you're feeling now, it beats going without for 15 years. You got nothing on the King of Pain here, so just deal.

Guest ishavemybutt

FUCK FRIEND CAMP!@!!!

Yo etro e mail me ive got a funny story for you about this it happened to me too!

Guest SPLINTER

ok this is my girls are evil proof

girls= time X money

time = money

therefore

Girls = money squared

money= root of all evil

girls= root of all evil squared

or in other words girls = evil

i think i stole this from this board

Archived