after 5 years with a girl

kg

yo after being with this girl for 5 years and being very serious, so serious that we were going to move in serious, she tellsme out of no where she loves me but is not in love with me! she broke it off and said can we be friends! now she didnt even cry and i never saw it comin! she told me to call her later that night and she wasnt home. well we talked and i told her to fuk off and we cant be friends, i mean after 5 years i cant get over someone in one day and be friends!

well i am slowly getting over her i think? but i feel one moment its cool the next moment i am crying over her.

well i still love her and if she wants me back im not sure what i would say?

what do you guys think i should do should i run for her or let her go? i am confused

------------------

i hate working and after 5 really good years with this girl out of no where she says i love you but im not in love with you! and bam its over!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever you do don't act desperate. Had my last boyfriend not acted like such a pussy, and sobbed all over me a month or two later I would have considered it. Just make sure you keep your backbone, and don't let her use you.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Go out and get some action my friend.You are now a free man.If you act like it is no big deal and just do your thing she may come back around.I have found that being free to bang whoever whenever is close to the best way...fuck it, now you have a good reason to go all city and put your name everywhere she goes and haunt the girl..I love doing that.

word this one girl took me out to lunch and it was so hard cause we had ate their together and all i could think of was her! fuk yeah better beleive i am goin all city in fact i am kinda crazy i been stakin out all these spots that i know she would see even if she didnt want to.

but yo i was thinkin i mean after 5 years you just dont tell someone that and not be intersted in someone else! fuk tho we werent even argueing or fighting! and i know i was good to her cause i bought her everything never cheated and let her do what she wanted! now i wish i was a dik she may still be here.. tears are dropping and im at work! fuk what would i do without you guys! thanks

Guest Remy Martin

no shit, if you really want her back, and i speak from five year relationship experience, THEN GO GET YOUR MACK ON, and since shes your friend, you can tell her all the fine ladies your swooping up, in which case shell get jealous, and try and get you in the sac,....so see its really all good...

go get some fresh fine new ladies, and at the same time get your old one back...

i have been through this scenerio several times over the last five years...and dont think your hard cause you were about to move in..shit i moved in with my honey five years ago...talk about serious, we slept in the same bed, mainly cause i was to broke to have my own while we where seeing other people....oh and dont forget, the cool thing about friendship with old girlfriends, is spontanious commitment free sex...

quit your whining...go get your mack on player....

dont paint somewhere just s she will see it. fuck her.. she got rid of you.. get rid of her.. think of it this way. no more girl to worry about.. alot more painting to do. take ll of your agression out on the streets. just kill shit. after about a month or so of this.. you will be up alot more then you are now.. and you wont be thinking 'damn i dont got a girlfriend' you'll be thinking 'damn there is nothing else to bomb' and you will move on to the next city. and keep going.. and then you will become slowly.. all state.. then all west coast (or east coast where ever your from) then you can go into canada or mexico.. and start becoming all world..

what the fuck am i talking about.. just go kill her.

yo for real tho i think she may be playing games cause she did say after all that if i wanted to have sex for the last time! yo i was too hurt but i kno i can still fuk her but its all that gut feeling shit! it feels like when you get sweated over a wall felling in my stomache. but yo this is the thing i kno she will never forget me cause i was her first and i trained her fuuuukin good i mean my dik got licked first her pussy was licked first by me the whole nine!

i mean this is what kills me i created a top notch bitch that left a top notch guy and she... fuuuuk i cant even think of her being with another man.

go out and find the craziest girl in your area date her and get the other girl mad at you and when she calls tell your new crazy girl friend that shes bothering you to go back to her then crazy girl beats the shit(scares,slashes her tires)out of normal girl and there you are to brake up the fight(scaring,slashing of tires)and help old girl out then she falls in love w/ you again...but if she has a new guy punk his ass off.....no, wait make friends w/ a gay guy and pretend to like her new boyfriend take him out set him up w/ gay guy take picture.....Ta da......simple as can be.or set new boyfriend up with crazy ass girl..booya. mr fix it does it again.

Guest Remy Martin

if youve been the only guy shes ever been with, then go figure....grow up and take it like a man.........no one should have to be with just one person for five years, thats cruel...

see yo theres mad pussy here and i can get it its no problem but a virgin, man dude its like you train um to move the way you want everything is how you want not her shes trying to please you! but yo i am searching for another virgin just cause its safer and it will make my ex even more jealous knowing this girl can hooook me up

Guest Remy Martin

you got control problems dude,

you go from whining, to saying your going to go train another virgin...

whatever fool, why dont you take a women on and see if you can handle her...youd get played in hot minute...

shit dog i been wit mad shortys some real women older exsperienced women. its just not the same when a shorty is the way you want her i mean its not all i created she made those decions on her own to do what i want. i mean im not some dik that is all rude she wanted me to show her the ropes and all. but yo it wasnt even all about sex thats not the thing.

about training another virgin well im just trying to say shit and put ideas in my head so i can get over this girl yo.

Guest dukeofyork

yay...another women hating thread...

im down...

fuckem..fuckemall..

i still find myself painting spots my exes will see...or anyone will see for that matter. but 5 years, man thats fucked if she can just turn around and say its off. but hey, they can bleed for over 72 hours and not die...theyre evil.

(dammit i wish i could live without them...but i cant.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'> )

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 07-17-2001).]

Guest Remy Martin

i swear i been through more than all yall put together...from living on a combined income of 500 bucks a month, to calling my honey from county asking her to put dollars on my books, to telling i fucked so and so that night, to her telling me that she fucked so and so when i was in jail...and we still love eachother, i think we broke up like 2 years ago, and 3 times before that, but we still live toghether, make over seventy grand together yearly, and she's my realest fucken homey for life...so maybe you should recognize that people need room to grow and friendship is a everlasting bond that knows no boundries....

i'm in the girl depressesion rut.

but to liven the mood, yes you must go get the most pussy you've ever had. then your ex bitch + other girls will come to you......

[Counseling Mike on women]

- You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...

- ...big fucking teeth, man.

- Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, whose just kinda cowering in the corner.

- Shivering.

- Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and your staring at these

claws and your thinking to yourself and with these claws your thinking "How am I

supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

- And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...

- Yeah you're not hurting it. Your just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.

- And you got these fucking claws and these fangs...

- And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself you don't know what to do, man. I don't know how to kill the bunny. With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

- You're like a big bear, man.

- So you're not just like fucking with me?

- No I'm not fucking with you.

- Honestly, man.

damn... but i dont think i can be her freind.

i mean i dont think i can take the pain of her telling me about some hot guy she saw or talked too! too hard for right now but in time my heart may heal and i may be her freind and fuk partner!

...good take a break, be by yourself, more cuties will come along, and if you guys are gonna be well tyme will tell, no this is beyond cliche, its experience...but if you think girls are evil the youre fucking immature and cant see the big picture...ive felt death and ive caused pain, and believe me you have to break a heart and have your heart broken before you can even begin to process love...good luck dood....r

Oh yeah, the other thing is, if she doesn't want you back, there's nothing you can do to get her back. Harsh, but it's reality. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to try though

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

the worst is when your ex tells you that she thinks so and so is hot or that the fag in the corner is cute, blazey blah. i dont have any advice for you though. shake down all her boyfriends to make you feel better. catch rec around her house too, that's a good idea. at least you didn't get married before this happened

yo i have broke many girls hearts and have had my heart broken ounce before! the thing is i wasnt exspecting it all of a sudden. it was evil because after 5 years she just up and told me, and if you knew us you would be freaking out we were closer then anything. in fact she was the only one who really knew me and i was the only person who knew her. we had friends but not like eachother.. i mean it would be like your mom telling you that she isnt your mother,what im trying to get at is you think you kno someone but somehow you dont! shits evil cause she was mad deeply in love with me and she never sent any warning signs, and i bank,big dick,im fine,got a car and well that doesnt mean anything but i treated her right minus those things most girls look for. i was romantic we had good comunication i mean we fought but nothing like hitting or walking out shit! in fact i think she is over me already cause i talked to her this mourning and she said im not going to work im going to your house! i said ok and she said but not for us to get back together but for i can make sure your ok! i said fuk that i never want to see you, you broke my heart!

read the post ever feel like pain. similar situations, if you didnt sound like such a ghetto idiot maybe things would be easier, just kidding keep your head up. i guess, i am not really the optimistic type but alot of people would get mad if i listed the ways one could deal with such a problem. so stay positive i guess.

i fuked up i couldnt take it!!!

I CALLED HER AND FUK MAAAAN THE FEELING IS BACK AND SHE WASNT HOME! IN FACT I THINK SHE WAS BUT HER BROTHER JUST SAID THAT!!

ITS ON I AM GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST TO GET OVER HER TONIGHT!!!!!!

FRATES WALLS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!PEACE OUT YALL AND THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!! I PRAY THESE FEELINGS WILL GO AWAY

Archived