Hell on Earth

Ski Mask

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Shit some times you gotta do some stupid shit to survive. Its not always so back and white. But then again i don't think that more self improvement facilities is the answer either because some people dont want to change.

:five-o:

:tongue:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's all good.

my city has a few water filtration plants. there is a big brick laden tunnel which is 3 metres in diameter that runs into the Great Lake about 3 kilometres far. There are several stages of filtration that make drinking water heading into my tap suitable to drink. Processes such as sedimentation, coagullation (sp), chlorination (which goes along with prechlorination and supercholrination), and others.

My question is as follows:

There are all sorts of things we flush down our toilets. Every so often when there is a heavy rainstorm, there is evidence of human existence in our rivers. Of course pesticide and other dangerous runoffs contribute to this nastiness. My question leads to one of important this:

?*

Originally posted by Weapon X

I've heard some bad shit about the Don firsthand. Still, it's only for shorttimers and anybody doing less than 2, I believe. 3 to a cell? That's in every fucking jail around here. Goddamnit, when are they gonna hurry up and build the super prison in Milton?

my main point was "big fuckin;' deal." This goes on everywhere, and jail is where you go when you fuck up. Who knows, you may see your life flash before your eyes when you take that step off the curb. Shit happens. Don Jail is not even close to any sort of prison in "first world" nations world wide.

Archived