When is it enough for them to just be happy?

blahblahblah

Everything i see drives me nuts. Whether it's some nerdy kid with 20 inch rims, and monster bass or if it's some sluttly looking girl wearing pre-faded skin, i freak out about it. I get mad at people who have vanity plates, i get mad at people for listening to the radio, i get mad at people for thinking that something that is obviously stupid, is cool.

Now, that all might seem pretty normal, but here is the problem that i can't deal with:

I assume these people are happy doing what they're doing because it makes them happy. The frat kid is happy playing frisbee golf on his porch, the thug nerd is happy shanking kids for no reason, the sluttly girl is happy sucking dick in a lowered Ford Festiva. Now, shouldn't that be enough for me? Shouldn't knowing that these people are doing what they are doing because they like it make me be able to look the other way? No fucking way. It gets me even more worked up because i think "who in their right mind would do this shit??"

Then, i realize that if someone was looking in on my life, they would think the same thing and that forces this really corny kind of empathy on me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is actually a really good question. i never think about it. i see some doofus wearing jnco jeans in 2003 or some dudes looking just like the boutabi brothers from snl and i think "man, how do they get away with being THEM?" i almost feel bad for them instead of take into account thats how they choose to live their lives. if someone looked at me theyd probably find something to laugh at compared to their lives too, so whats the difference between them and me?

i guess when it all boils down to it, some people are just so socially unacceptable that they become the world's walking joke. others are comfortable in being different or going against the grain and just live their lives. i think they were put on earth for us to either feel better about ourselves, or to acknowledge that theres a lot of diversity in this world. and being a fucknut dorkus malorkus is party of said diversity.

my two cents..

Originally posted by Kilo7-

they aim low, and find themselves content.

higher aim means more struggle, but the payoff at the end is much greater.

Drive is the most important quality that seperates us from them.

It's our world, they just live here.

damn good answer!!

but i hate the fact that i have alot of friends that aim lower than me and i want to help em up...

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Perhaps some of these people are doing other things with their lives.

We don't know. Seeing someone on the street for ten seconds during their leisure time is hardly a commentay on their life.

* beat me to it!

you see...whether they are doing things with their lives means nothing....this is based only on 10 seconds of "leisure" time....if we were going on what peoples life intentions were, then half of us would be stuck with a butt shovel in our faces.

the point is, the leisure time should reflect personality more so than the "grind". That's the part that gets me.

ps- i don't want this to be for the elitests of the world to say stuff like "we are cooler than them" because really, that's not true. hell, i lost what the original purpose was for this.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by blahblahblah

Everything i see drives me nuts. Whether it's some nerdy kid with 20 inch rims, and monster bass or if it's some sluttly looking girl wearing pre-faded skin, i freak out about it. I get mad at people who have vanity plates, i get mad at people for listening to the radio, i get mad at people for thinking that something that is obviously stupid, is cool.

Now, that all might seem pretty normal, but here is the problem that i can't deal with:

I assume these people are happy doing what they're doing because it makes them happy. The frat kid is happy playing frisbee golf on his porch, the thug nerd is happy shanking kids for no reason, the sluttly girl is happy sucking dick in a lowered Ford Festiva. Now, shouldn't that be enough for me? Shouldn't knowing that these people are doing what they are doing because they like it make me be able to look the other way? No fucking way. It gets me even more worked up because i think "who in their right mind would do this shit??"

Then, i realize that if someone was looking in on my life, they would think the same thing and that forces this really corny kind of empathy on me.

fuckin awesome.

shit for sure bugs me when i see tards in raised trucks with that new 50 turned up as loud as possible bleached hair cargo shorts d3's that look like they have a pillow inside...but the main reson this shit bugs me is cause u know that kid didnt think one nite in his bed i should get a raised truck some puffy ass skate shoes and some hair bleach he looked around and bite an image he thinks is "cool" and thats so lame i dont know what im sayin..think for ur self..dont jock.......

Archived