If you've seen Dirty Handz 2.....

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by welcome mat

you know it's wierd when europeans argue over certain lines of commuters, shit we're lucky if we hit any in the us

all i'm saying it's not the same train model :mad:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by welcome mat

you know it's wierd when europeans argue over certain lines of commuters, shit we're lucky if we hit any in the us

It's weird when americans post comments like this when their own transit gets hit heaps.

Originally posted by css_lover

..is it possible to have some more infos about the beautiful yellow (prototype?) train?

tnx

it would definitely be a prototype considering it would involve making a subway from holland down to paris :rolleyes:

Originally posted by brickyard400

this shit is pretty damn good, for europe.

gee thanks. :rolleyes:

when do you suppose we will evolve to your sophisticated heights of being forced to paint for an audience that is mostly racoons???

Originally posted by nG

gee thanks. :rolleyes:

when do you suppose we will evolve to your sophisticated heights of being forced to paint for an audience that is mostly racoons???

:lol: :lol:

Id rather the racoons see my shit than some dirty euro trash.

Mate your just jealous cos your American clean trains thread is so SHIT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice thread Pinup!!

euro garbage.... get some style then go out and waist your paint on some shit that no one will see till you post it in your precious 12oz thread. then go bite some other form of american culture. And while your at it make fun of an American thread that 99% of real writers dont even look at, much less post there flix on. and further more the people who do freights, who i think you are trying to dis A. get seen by way more people than you..... B. would beat the fuck out of and piss on your face and steal your valuebles. If you dont believe me come to ANY big city in the US. or any small town for that matter, and talk nuts like you talk on here......

euro garbage.... get some style then go out and waist your paint on some shit that no one will see till you post it in your precious 12oz thread. then go bite some other form of american culture. And while your at it make fun of an American thread that 99% of real writers dont even look at, much less post there flix on. and further more the people who do freights, who i think you are trying to dis A. get seen by way more people than you..... B. would beat the fuck out of and piss on your face and steal your valuebles. If you dont believe me come to ANY big city in the US. or any small town for that matter, and talk nuts like you talk on here......

no, you come to paris and tell a writer "you're pretty good, for a european" and see what happens.

i'm not even trying to get into this argument again, and you're just the latest in a seemingly never ending line of ignorant americans who are aggravated by european graf for whatever reason, and decide that you hate it so much you have to spend hours on the internet dissing it. that seems to be a major part of a US writers lifestyle these days...

props to the americans here who can decide for themselves what they like and know how to appreciate other styles and cultures. :cool:

then go bite some other form of american culture.

oh, oh, yeah sure. biting american culture. if you want to play that game, REMEMBER THE HAND THAT FED YOU,if it wasn't for europeans and their euro trash civilisation america would still be a bunch of undernourished and inbred pigmees yes ?

Us and them.......heard it before. If you dont like the European way, cool you said your peice, now quietly leave the thread, and shut the door behind you. ;)

you aint got NO culture Fool!! You talk utter bollox!! Fuck your barn yard freight system!! You wouldn`t know the first about real writers!!

Archived