If you've seen Dirty Handz 2.....

Pinup

i'm not even trying to get into this argument again, and you're just the latest in a seemingly never ending line of ignorant americans who are aggravated by european graf for whatever reason, and decide that you hate it so much you have to spend hours on the internet dissing it. that seems to be a major part of a US writers lifestyle these days...

props to the americans here who can decide for themselves what they like and know how to appreciate other styles and cultures. :cool:

not all of us hate on european styles. the ingnorance statement follows true for a lot of euros when it comes to our fascination and affinity for freight painting.

regardless the is a dope thread. bring on the flix, less gab.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by johnny

not all of us hate on european styles. the ingnorance statement follows true for a lot of euros when it comes to our fascination and affinity for freight painting.

regardless the is a dope thread. bring on the flix, less gab.

i know i know. i don't hate freights, and i don't hate americans. i just hate the freight painters who think they're at the top of the graf food chain, when they're anything but.

and i didn't intend to kick this argument off (for the 34,379th time), and definately didn't want europeans boasting how they 'invented your country' etc, cos i fucking hate that. i'll try and post some flicks from magazines later...

Originally posted by Pinup

better that then remarks on how i am a french pedophile ;)

i was only joking... you should feel honoured that i spent twenty minutes on photoshop trying to make the picture look right! :lol:

Originally posted by nG

i was only joking... you should feel honoured that i spent twenty minutes on photoshop trying to make the picture look right! :lol:

no worries it did make me laugh, however now i am worried you took 20 minutes out of your life to make a square and add text in :rolleyes:

no worries it did make me laugh, however now i am worried you took 20 minutes out of your life to make a square and add text in :rolleyes:

:lol: 15 of those minutes were spent looking for my sisters french dictionary - i didn't know how to spell 'monsieur'...

^

how old's your sis mate ? she speak french heh ?? :D

why is it always writers that want to know about my sister? i don't speak to an old graf partner anymore after he developed an obsession with her... :rolleyes:

to keep you interested she has no teeth, a hairy back and eats raw live chickens. that should do it. :lol:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by nG

to keep you interested she has no teeth, a hairy back and eats raw live chickens. that should do it. :lol:

wow, nG has found my perfect woman...

Archived