creatine

Guest popasquat

Guest popasquat

A coach at my school is handing this stuff out to all of his players. Does anyone know if it works and what the side effects are?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by miles apart

just eat the powder straight, non-stop youll look like arnold.

side effects? none.

not true you wont look close to arnold even if your aredy big

arnold have ben doin steroids stince he was in his early teens

side affects: most creatines can kinda be ike hiting puberty again

more hair on paces more zits...and say good bye to your liver!

i suggest taking protien! and eating like crazy

you shoudnt be taking creatine tel your around 19

Guest popasquat

^ ^ thanks for the response. It is real hard to find info on the internet because most of the sites that alk about creatine are backed by suppliment companies and therefore give one sided opinions

Guest uncle-boy

TTboy is right.

creatine will give you a quick boost in growth, but unless you couple taking creatine with protein. you'll shrink down after a while.

so if you do take creatine, only take it for a couple weeks then faze into taking protein. that way you get the quick growth, and then the maintaining it. then more slower growth thanks to the protein.

if you do take creatine...

only take it for a few weeks and then take a few weeks off of it and repeat this cycle, youll get bigger faster

assuming youre working out for about 2 hours a day pretty hard

but all in all i think creatine is crap

go buy yourself some andro or celltech

andro has some side effects

but celltech is good stuff

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS...I DID A CHEMISTRY PROJECT ON IT AND ILL POST IT IF YOU WANT BUT HERES THE STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

CREATINE HELPS YOUR BODY SYNTHESIZE ATP (ENERGY MAKING COMPOUND) SO THAT IT CAN BE BROKEN DOWN INTO ADP, WHICH INTURN GIVES YOU A QUICK BOOST OF ENERGY WHICH IS GREAT FOR A QUICK EVENT SUCH AS A MAXIMAL LIFT OF SHORT SPRINT.

IT ONLY FUCKS UP YOUR LIVER IF YOU TAKE OVER 5GS A DAY. THE EXCESS CREATINE HAS TO BE PROCESSED BY YOUR LVER AND KIDNYS WHICH IS WHAT WILL FUCK THEM UP...SO DONT TAKE OVER 5GMS A DAY.

CYCLEING IS RECOMENDED(2 MONTHS ON 1 OFF) SO THAT YOUR BODY WILL CONTINUE TO MAK CREATINE BY ITSELF AND NOT BECOME DEPENDANT ON AN OUTSIDE SOURCE. IT ALSO GIVES YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEYS A BREAK TO CLEAN OUT.

BY THE WAY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR COACH DOING HANDING THAT SHIT OUT....THATS FUCKED UP CONSIDERING THEY ARNT SURE ITS 100% SAFE YET...MEH...

creatine is fine. some people's bodies respond to it, some dont. assuming that you do, then it is fine to take. 6-8 weeks on, then about the same amount of time off before you use it again. you will experience some bloating while taking it because off all the water you have to consume,and after you stop taking it you will lose some of the water weight. if anything it will just make you stronger.

stay away from Andro, it is complete crap. if you wanted something powerful, but legal, i would go with Pro Hormones. by the way there are no harmful sides from creatine.

effyoo, i know a good deal about steroids, what are you trying to get from them? you might want to look into PH's too, as some are nearly as powerful but still legal.

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS...I DID A CHEMISTRY PROJECT ON IT AND ILL POST IT IF YOU WANT BUT HERES THE STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

CREATINE HELPS YOUR BODY SYNTHESIZE ATP (ENERGY MAKING COMPOUND) SO THAT IT CAN BE BROKEN DOWN INTO ADP, WHICH INTURN GIVES YOU A QUICK BOOST OF ENERGY WHICH IS GREAT FOR A QUICK EVENT SUCH AS A MAXIMAL LIFT OF SHORT SPRINT.

IT ONLY FUCKS UP YOUR LIVER IF YOU TAKE OVER 5GS A DAY. THE EXCESS CREATINE HAS TO BE PROCESSED BY YOUR LVER AND KIDNYS WHICH IS WHAT WILL FUCK THEM UP...SO DONT TAKE OVER 5GMS A DAY.

not true. a recent study compared the kidney health of both creatine and non-creatine users for periods of 10 months up to 5 years,with those using creatine ingesting between 1-20g of creatine at the time, and as long as you dont have an pre-existing kidney or liver problems, then you will not experience any problems. what you are talking about is probably creatinine , which is what creatine converts to when it is excreted in the urine. extra CREATININE is normally a sign of kidney problems, but it is a normal side effect of using creatine, therefore it will give a false positive result for kidney and liver tests.

fuck creatine

get yourself a cycle of sustanon 250 and deca durabolin

you'll get the size you want in no time! just protien like an animal and keep lifting or else your wasting your time! heavy weight, low reps

you wanna get cut, winstrol v or clembuterol. hight protien, high cardio, and high reps with the weight

Originally posted by the_gooch

fuck creatine

get yourself a cycle of sustanon 250 and deca durabolin

you'll get the size you want in no time! just protien like an animal and keep lifting or else your wasting your time! heavy weight, low reps

you wanna get cut, winstrol v or clembuterol. hight protien, high cardio, and high reps with the weight

there is a "slight" difference between creatine and Deca. :rolleyes:

Guest mikro137

this kid i went to highschool with (we called him cornfed john) he too k that shit until his kidneys failed. he wasnt too bright.

Originally posted by mikro137

this kid i went to highschool with (we called him cornfed john) he too k that shit until his kidneys failed. he wasnt too bright.

i assume you're kidding. Creatine does nothing to the kidneys.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

it gives you mood swings like whoa.

1. creatine WILL NOT give you mood swings, i hope you were talking about the steroids instead.

2. i have way too many posts on this stupid thread.

3. i assumes that since Popasquat is still in highschool so he is not over the age of 18, that at this age creatine is one of the best options available, as he still has plenty of time to grow and his testosterone levels are at their peak right now, so he would want to stay away from "juice" or even pro-hormones as they would most likely stunt his growth.

Archived