Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

damn tess your rocking about as many threads as tease

Originally posted by sneak

but these are usually good threads...

Someone has to save 12oz...

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

i like simonetta stefanelli. i would love her like no other should she appear in my life in 1972 form.

when i heard that busta was doing a song with mariah, i thought it would be terrible. i've only heard it 3x, but i like it. a lot. i'm sure that feeling will last for approximately one week, since pop music is meant to be eaten and pooped out immediately like fast food. that's not really a good example of unexpected hotness though is it? haha.

i need some more unexpected hotness in my life. that stuff is key and provides the spark (although often illusory) that keeps me going.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TEARZ

i need some more unexpected hotness in my life. that stuff is key and provides the spark (although often illusory) that keeps me going. [/b]

Word, thats key to..

Originally posted by Kilo7-:

remember that episode of the Simpsons where they go to Brazil

and Bart watches that 'kids' show and the host is just wearing pasties?

ha, yeah i remember that one. i remember hearing that a lot of people down there weren't too happy with the way that episode portrayed things, saying it made the country look like a more violent place than it really is. and that episode takes place in rio, which does have its problems, but i can see how some might think that episode was a little over the top.

but that part is hilarious. i remember watching kids shows down there and it was quite similar, where the host would be wearing real skimpy outfits. of course, can't forget the weekly sunday night show, where they featured a wet t-shirt contest, and all through the show there were these dancers in the back of the stage and they would show them when they would go/come back from commercials.