played out tats

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha....my girlfriend has at least 5-8 of those stars on her. including 3 large ones on her lower back over her ass. and the mandatory "doves". shes very cute though so its ok. plus she likes to hurt people.

as i said before, im getting ravage tattooed on me.

if you dont know who ravage is, y'all dont need to. y'allz aint bout it bout it.

<3 old english

i got my initials on my back.

im this close to getting another one,

the only thing holding me back is my empty wallet.

chinese charecters are pretty stupid.

this comedian said:

"i wonder if teenagers in asia get english letters tattooed on them.

like.. hey check out my new tat, it meens love and water"

unless your chinese, then its ok.

:dazed:

yeah. bozack for chinese and japanese characters if they don't have anything to do with your culture. if you want it to "mean something" have that shit in your own mother tongue or current dialect.

i don't know, if you're going to get a tattoo, it better mean something mad important to you. that's why i only approve of cultural tattoos, gang tattoos, or maybe if somebody dies and you get their name on you or something like that. nothing just because you think it's cool. because you're probably wrong.

Polynesian tattooes are the shit. Much more painful, from hand taping that little spike dipped-in-ink into your flesh. I know a guy (polynesian) who travelled to tahiti to get an authentic polynesian tattoo. It came out super fresh.

You cant front on homemade tats either. HAHA.....crackheads. You know the three dots in a triangle and shit like that. I see them all the time in Wal-mart when it is payday.

But personally, I don't think i will ever get one. It would really suck to have what once was a cool little picture, turn into a wrinkled ink patch reminiscent of an old shoe or ceiling fan or something along those lines.

Originally posted by anonymity1

But personally, I don't think i will ever get one. It would really suck to have what once was a cool little picture, turn into a wrinkled ink patch reminiscent of an old shoe or ceiling fan or something along those lines.

word.

the only way i'll get one is if i find out my family's pattern and go in with my dad to get a samoan armband.

Personally I'm not a big fan of color..But some greyscale shit is so dope..

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/02otros_1999.jpg'>

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/filip.jpg'>

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/DSC00258.jpg'>

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/DSC00254.jpg'>

These are some of my brothers other tattoos..I've only got two half sleeves and I don't feel like taking pictures..

Originally posted by Devilush

i have had the pleasure of meeting grimey for a lil bit (he's been doing a big piece on my homie). i take it he has like a 5 month wait to get a tat from him.

NORM intorduced me to Grime a while back and I've had the pleasure of talking with him now and again. Grime's gf is hella hella hot. Even my gf was all breathlessly "Oh.....wow......honey, is that Grime's gf? She's hot!"

yeah, dude is cool as all fuck and a hella good artist to boot.

I was thinking about getting the crown on the cover of the No Doubt singles album tattooed right above my ankle.

Originally posted by phism

if somebody dies and you get their name on you

fuck that. if you want to honor somebody, do it while they're alive.

i have three sets of initials on me, the three people (non-blood related) who have had the most influence on who i am today. it's all tweaked and symbolized, so even when i explain it to others they don't always understand. but it's not for them, it's for me and for the people whose initials they are. they know, i know, and that's what matters.

star tattoos look stupid. i ain't gettin one. but hey, it's your skin. hell, get stars on your face. it's a free country. and then you can get disability!

My master plan is to get some kind of World War II scene done on my whole upper arm. Something like a ruined village, in black and shades of grey, with some little details in red, like flowers or something. I don't know, I haven't put much thought in to it.....

I am also a big fan of the solid lines like Rage said. I was going to get some a few months ago, but alas, I have no money......

the happy sad faces really aint played, one of my cousins is a solido and they all pretty much get that or a mound of skulls with OFO in old english at the bottom. im more interested in script and old english lettering, im prolly gonna get EAST COAST on my right side in old english next year, if im not broke......

Originally posted by wiseguy

totally, to me it is horrible to see some chump get a tribal design "cos it looks cool". in doing that you are basically raping polynesian culture...

Not exactly raping but more of an adopting of culture. Polynesian tattooes have deep meanings to them, they are special in that way. When some ignorant white dude gets some swirly, spikey, symetrical design it don't mean shit, except that he is just a sheep following the herd.

What are those scar tattooes called? I've seen some and this one girl had some giant satanic one on her back. I know that was originally an african thing, that royalty would get, mainly on their face.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i heard that some guy in mxpx has two revolvers inked on his waist line, crossing. and i was listening to that aesop rock song just a little bit ago. i like that.

Originally posted by anonymity1

Polynesian tattooes are the shit. Much more painful, from hand taping that little spike dipped-in-ink into your flesh. I know a guy (polynesian) who travelled to tahiti to get an authentic polynesian tattoo. It came out super fresh.

It would really suck to have what once was a cool little picture, turn into a wrinkled ink patch reminiscent of an old shoe or ceiling fan or something along those lines.

some people actually die from getting the full-body polynesian tattoos.

There was a good story about it in the book "Modern Primatives."

i kinda like when tattoos turn all muddy when people get old....

i kinda just like seeing old people with tattoos in general.

Archived