Royal Mail, You May Like?

Speiroth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats all this about the punishment??? there always was a rumour round our way that painting royal mails would get you done for treason...defacing the queens name and all...dunno what they are like in the rest of the country but here they were the biggest pile of piss... the mails were the safe bit of the yard while you spied the networks... Kicks memorably did a panel on one in royal mail red with a black outline. i watched him and he filled the whole thing in! just looked like a black outline on a train though.....

Originally posted by Ms. Hepburn

whats all this about the punishment??? there always was a rumour round our way that painting royal mails would get you done for treason...defacing the queens name and all...dunno what they are like in the rest of the country but here they were the biggest pile of piss... the mails were the safe bit of the yard while you spied the networks... Kicks memorably did a panel on one in royal mail red with a black outline. i watched him and he filled the whole thing in! just looked like a black outline on a train though.....

If you want to act on treason, someone hit the Royal Train......not that im saying do it! :rolleyes:

12yr old Sex Pistols "Fans"

If you want to act on treason, someone hit the Royal Train......not that im saying do it!

Loco, does this mean were gonna see pikey Sex Pistols "fans" with their hoodies of a deface monarch thinking theyre beind hardcore by defacing royal property?

just a thought :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spottybot

may be able 2 sort out a little something ??

most have moved on .some in prison. and some coke/brown heads

i still see john nations from time 2 time he had FLICKS OF EVERYTHING...

when i see him next i,ll ask.....pic,s of t2b whole cars parked in barton hill maintance yard

:yum: :yum: :yum:

Yo spotty any luck wid gettin hold of pics of some late 80's bristol steel action then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived