Royal Mail, You May Like?

Speiroth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHERE!!!

Where did you get all of these from mate and how many are there to go they all got different style carriages to the ones ive seen before and the engine one is new to lol

answer my question to why aint you hitting msn messenger anymore?

Originally posted by nG

yeah i know, the thing is its not always the best quality. a lot of writers seem to give up after a couple of years or less, or just don't progress, leaving a lot of shit tags everywhere. there are a few real good bombers in bristol though...

Sorry if that sounded a bit agressive. I know what you mean, but there is some good quality bombing, aagh for example are keepin it tight.

Bristol used to get hammered in the days of T.U.B i think bristol steel balls died with that generation... New heads just havent got the balls... nuff south writers travel the country to find spots like bristol and chiller spots where shit sticks out like sore thumbs... it don't stop heads..

No offence to my Bristol peeps u don,t want to shit on your own door step....

Originally posted by zeeizm

Bristol used to get hammered in the days of T.U.B i think bristol steel balls died with that generation... New heads just havent got the balls... nuff south writers travel the country to find spots like bristol and chiller spots where shit sticks out like sore thumbs... it don't stop heads..

No offence to my Bristol peeps u don,t want to shit on your own door step....

thats the thing my generation dont have the balls so when some one dos hit it up it sticks out like a sore thumb cos on one els is doing it every hert about the sortys of bristols most wonted who had to get out and it made my generation me inculded all abit like eek

If you's is young enough and hav'nt been bagged before then all i can say is go 4 it.... when you are 30+ you can look back and have fond memories that you kinged it not regret things that u wished u did...

Do your shit keep it low key.... 6 months to a year then start passing shit about or talking about it....

to many people run their mouths off when the quiet man in the corner holds it down and plays the long game

O is living the life getting on with things HOLDING IT DOWN READY FOR HIS CROWN...

Originally posted by zeeizm

If you's is young enough and hav'nt been bagged before then all i can say is go 4 it.... when you are 30+ you can look back and have fond memories that you kinged it not regret things that u wished u did...

Do your shit keep it low key.... 6 months to a year then start passing shit about or talking about it....

to many people run their mouths off when the quiet man in the corner holds it down and plays the long game

O is living the life getting on with things HOLDING IT DOWN READY FOR HIS CROWN...

yes! wise words man. i've had a pretty good schooling from the internet heads i've come accross in the last two years of using graf forums, yourself included. not to mention the priceless (and animated) lectures from spottybot as we drive around bristol ogling girls. :lol: believe me its ALL sunk in.

ok this is my 665th post, and after the next one, 666, i'm finished as 'nG'. i'll be under a self-imposed ban. i might come back under a different name to post flicks only, and only in On My Travels. (i can almost hear people saying 'get over yourself you nerd!'). i'll shut up now. post 666 will be in On My Travels next week. take it easy folks...

Originally posted by nG

yes! wise words man. i've had a pretty good schooling from the internet heads i've come accross in the last two years of using graf forums, yourself included. not to mention the priceless (and animated) lectures from spottybot as we drive around bristol ogling girls. :lol: believe me its ALL sunk in.

ok this is my 665th post, and after the next one, 666, i'm finished as 'nG'. i'll be under a self-imposed ban. i might come back under a different name to post flicks only, and only in On My Travels. (i can almost hear people saying 'get over yourself you nerd!'). i'll shut up now. post 666 will be in On My Travels next week. take it easy folks...

we love you NG come back..

like zeeman was saying the train graff seen is dead in bristol

u can do the odd backjump etc etc but its not like the 80,s

15 WRITERS IN 1 YARD ALL NIGHT

them was the days..but back then we did,nt fear anything and it was all

new to us. paint a panel bomb the fuck outta EVERYTHING then just spend the nite in the yard telling storys and smoking blunts "if only i was 15 again"

Guest sneak
Originally posted by nG

im torn between saying

"dont go ng, we love you....."

----or----

"youll be back"

I feel more safe doing steel than walls were joe public and their dogs can call the roz or try to have a go... etc...

In the yards if u have done ur homework u can be the only 1 there...stash ya tins in the daytime don't take them with u when your done its all good on ur way home... from the bridge to the wood...

on the streets all it takes is a bit of slackness and ur bagged

may be able 2 sort out a little something ??

most have moved on .some in prison. and some coke/brown heads

i still see john nations from time 2 time he had FLICKS OF EVERYTHING...

when i see him next i,ll ask.....pic,s of t2b whole cars parked in barton hill maintance yard

:yum: :yum: :yum:

Archived