Royal Mail, You May Like?

Speiroth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yard"????? it looks to me like a disused railway siding, rusting away...

In case you didnt know royal mail trains have all been scrapped, so you can enjoy your "yard" that consists of one old rusting scrap royal mail train all to your self, just remember to keep a look out for the BTP who will be keeping a close eye on it, also the infa red cameras and heat sensors might be a problem when painting your scrap piece of shit. just remember that BTP will come down on you like a sack of potatoes if you dare to hit that piece of shit....(oh sorry latest royal mail rolling stock new for 2004):D

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Theres a good chance they will be scrapped.

Dude, click the link in Ng's post. That is an article saying they will definately be scrapped.

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Checked out the rail, and knowing the finishing dates......Sad really.

you know the finishing dates?

i have a daytime spot thats been used by a couple generations of writers down here (through the same broken fence that still hasn't been found and repaired), i might have to take advantage of it before its too late.

There is a campaign in the rail sector, to save the services. recently they have been running in the high 90s, as a puntuality percentage, where as the royal mail wouldnt release figures for road transportation. Something like 12 million letters (per day?) go by rail. Transfer all that to road...we would never get our post on time( Mind you it aint too good at the mo.)

Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

might make us kids move on to real steal if there going witch cant bea bad thing but i dout any one will

mate bristol just hasn't got the system for hitting steel. anything that gets done round here sticks out like a sore thumb, and pretty soon the BTP wise up to it. i don't need to mention the writer that was forced to move away because of his problems over it.

its not like brighton or london, which are known as train-hitting cities. bristol is seen as a legal wall city, which pisses me off a bit. we even have 'writers' that buff tags as part of the deal at commission sites. thats fucking wack. i wish there were more writers hitting the streets...

Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

but when somit is hit on the system the train compainys dont relly know how to deal with it. for exampal larst mouth there was two letter young crew not sayin witch ones but you could work it out. did a back jump taging at a staiton right at the front of the first carrdge then as it pulled of just did crome waves down the rest of the train and it was running for about 2 weeks. kinda sad tho that i found it exciting looking at the train with like 2 crew name tags and a crome wave down the rest of the train when you go to places like london and loda trains got bombing on the pannles

i think any real writer would find a couple of tags and a chrome wave exciting, well i would anyway. props to that crew!

Originally posted by bleeeeegh

The streets DO get done in Bristol...

not as mutch as they should and not to the skale like they should go to london then back noah was the only one who was street painting and i hardly see any thing buy him any more. you get me

Originally posted by bleeeeegh

The streets DO get done in Bristol...

yeah i know, the thing is its not always the best quality. a lot of writers seem to give up after a couple of years or less, or just don't progress, leaving a lot of shit tags everywhere. there are a few real good bombers in bristol though...

Originally posted by nG

yeah i know, the thing is its not always the best quality. a lot of writers seem to give up after a couple of years or less, or just don't progress, leaving a lot of shit tags everywhere. there are a few real good bombers in bristol though...

Talking Bristol and steel, they new copy of Rail magazine out this morning, inside the back page, its a bit pants, but Bristol steel...(sort of!)

Originally posted by nG

When I first went up to Bristol I was a little shocked by the lack of quality street bombing but it is there if you look. The next time I was there I walked around for 2 hours and I found nuff sick handstyles + throwies.

Also on the subject of steel if loads of writers hit the stock surely they couldn't do them all. Steel is always going to have an element of risk.

In my bumpkin parts a underside is a rarity but we still hammer steel as much as we can. Not being rowdy NG....Safe.

:P

Archived