so i assisted in robbing a crackwhore...

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IM NOT GIVING UP THOSE TEN BILLS!!

FUCK THAT CRACKWHORE!!!!

SHE WAS CRYING BECAUSE SHE NEEDED TO PUFF SOME MORE!! THE ONLY BAD IDEA WAS GIVIN UP THE PIPE TO SOME ONE WHO PROLLY ONLY SMOKES WEED AND IS PROLLY GONNA GET HIGH AS FUCK OFF OF THE CRACK RESIN!!! AAAAH!! WELL, SHE SHOULDN'T BE SMOKIN CRACK ANYWAYS!! AND SHE SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THE OH SO POPULAR...... "NEVER TALK TO STRANGERS" BECAUSE THEN SHE COULD OF TAKEN THAT TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMON SENSE AND NEVER GOTTEN INTO A CAR WITH TWO MEXICANS!! SO WHAT IF ONE OF US HAD GLASSES!! THAT BITCH LUCKY.... WE COULD OF BEEN WHITE!!!

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

whatever, bitch pissed off the scorpians, she obviously deserved it.

hahaha

i've robbed before, but only when i was down on my dick bad. but i kicked a door in w/a pistol and took about 2gs and some c_ke. you...........stole a crackheads belongings. nice.

edit: i'm hardt.

Ugh.

To all of you with the "nice job man, crackheads suck, kill them all", what the fuck is wrong with you?

Someday, all of us will be put into some shitty situation in life. Not all of us have rich parents or friends with tons of money to get us out of a bind.. you need to remember this. There's a world out there that alot of us will never have to step foot in, because we're fortunate.

If you honostly feel that crackheads are worthless and deserve to die, I want you to know that I really, with all my heart, hope something horrible happens to you or someone you love. Be fucking compassionate for someone less fortunate than you for once in your life.

What goes around comes around, you'll find that out soon enough.

not a hippy,

danklordz

"she offered my friend 5 dollars for gas if he gave her back 1 dollar so she could buy a cupcake. "

dude, reading that made me feel like I was going to cry. she's offering you money to be nice and shit and you fucking rob her..

you guys are super fucking tough.

HEY MAN SIMILAR THING HAPPEN TO ME....BUT SHE WASNT A CRACKHEAD SHE WAS ALL TRIPPIN ON E TALKING BOUT SUM BLACK DUDES R AFTER HER....TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I LEFT WIT THE REST OF HER DRUGS N BOUT 150 BUCKS...AND SHE LEFT WIT A LOAD IN HER EYE...SHE SAID SHE NEEDED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL N GET IT FLUSHED OUT...I TOLD HE TO GO POUR SOME WATER ON IT OUTSIDE THE CAR...THAS THE LAST I SEEN THAT BITCH...

holy shit...

im damn suprised this thread got so many replies. yes yes i realize im an asshole and im going to hell. blah blah blah. i was sitting in the passenger seat and noticed the purse. i told my friend about it and told him not to do what i thought he was gonna do. he did it anyway and i went along for the ride. big fuckin deal. ive been put in bad situations before... all this shit about what goes around comes around... how do u know that she hasnt ripped off sumone before?? maybe my friend driving off with her stuff is god's way of getting back at her for some wrong she did earlier. did you ever think of that? ive gotten my house robbed before... dont think i dont know what it feels like. it sucks. and dont think that im the brains behind this little scenario. i told my friend not to do it... its his car. what the fuck am i gonna do?? i really have no say. its not my car... dont think i didnt try to stop him. but like i said words only do so much. i dont promote these kind of acts at all. i dont mean to make it seem like im bragging. sorry if this story offended anyone. some people have sick humor like me...others dont. i think of it as a guilty pleasure....sadly. its not gonna happen again. but like i said before... my words can only do so much.

yet i dunno how u can say its wrong to do that to someone when one of the concepts involved in graff is vandlism...isnt that wrong?? if thats the case then the majority of this forum is guilty of a crime. robbing sumone and vandalizing property are completely different things... but money is coming out of sumones pocket either way. we all do things that are wrong. live and learn.

Re: holy shit...

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i was sitting in the passenger seat and noticed the purse. i told my friend about it and told him not to do what i thought he was gonna do. he did it anyway and i went along for the ride.

a friend of mine did something similar to that to me... i broke his nose... you're a fucking pussy...

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

you guys are dumb. you know that the money you stole from her, and the drugs, probably belonged to the scorpions. if i were you i wouldn't brag about this. cuz as it is you owe them bikers like 12 bucks.

its beginning to dawn on me, your ass has a lot to say about the scorpions. Im feeling like you might be a scorpion.

YO DORK MAN U DONT GOTA EXPLAIN UR ACTIONS BRO GOOD FOR THAT CRACKHEAD WHORE...SHE WAS BETTER OFF IN THAT SITUATION TEN 20 BIKERS GANGBANGING HER...SHE IS A CRACK HEAD WHORE N THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SAID IT WAS WRONG ON WHAT U DID...EITHER GOT ROBBED OR IS A PUSSY HERB....

How nasty was she? I dono I woulda gotten her to give me head WITH A CONDOM of corse. J/k ...No I think its pretty fucked up stealing from her. But I have been in a similar situation where my friend stole a guys backpack. The guy was pacing back and forth under a bridge and his back pack was far away from him so my friend took it. The guy was either really crazy or tripping balls. I thought it was fucked up but my friend stole his shit anyway. There were cds and a cd player. I kept the back pack and my friend kept the cd player and cds..................Ahh were all going to hell

robbin a crackho,, that was one of the scenes in HEAT and Oceans 11

none of you guys are even thinking about the classic scenario on COPS,,

get pulled over for riding around with a known druggie and whore

and getting pinched for whatever's in your car even if it wasnt yours

Scorpion bites latest drug craze

http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6365202^13762,00.html

Scorpion bites latest drug craze

May 1, 2003

THE trendy and the elite in India's wealthy western state of Gujarat, bored with mundane drugs, are turning to the sting of a scorpion to get their kicks, a press report said.

The Times of India said the affluent head in their cars to tribal areas near the coastal town of Bharuch, where scorpions abound, seeking their fixes.

Locals have put up stalls under trees and keep a number of the arachnids in tin cans with perforated lids.

After the customer pays a fee of 150 to 200 rupees (about $A5-7) the scorpion is produced and placed on the body of the thrill-seeker, who is then viciously stung.

Users say after the initial pain the venom produces an illusionary, floating feeling.

"You won't die," promises one vendor, named in the report only as Nathu. "You should try it at least once ... a lifetime experience."

Nathu insists customers pay upfront -- to make sure he doesn't get stung himself.

Agence France-Presse

Re: Re: holy shit...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a friend of mine did something similar to that to me... i broke his nose... you're a fucking pussy...

haha! fucking vanilo. yeah i just read the story, its awfully shitty, pretty low actually.

Archived