I will tell YOU what movies to rent. Ok?

I am Fabio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: I will tell YOU what movies to rent. Ok?

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

wrong.

haha. the queers come outta the woodwork. Youre one of those fags who is like, no no no this movie is sooooo deep. its about yada yada yada. i was being very to the point. and i summed the movie up very propperly in about 2 sentances. go suck a fuck and post some more pictures you fuckin hot topic employee who hates on donnie darko. fuckass.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

any movie with turkish from snatch.

donnie darko is a gay movie for gay art fag wanna be pill poppers. pills are gay.

haha very well put. by the way, how the fuck can you be a wannabe pillpopper? do you like pop tylenol and brag that they are vicodins? like one of those kids who fills up a beer takes a sip then is like whoaaaa im fucked up and dumps it out when no ones looking then does it again. and pills are inanimate, thus they cannot be gay. or straight for that matter. pills are the devil. theyre fun but the fuckin devil for sure. go sip your carbonated piss and watch some fuckin dude wheres my car you fuckin losers.

donnie darko kicks your ass. so does oxycontin. and you know it. oxycontin wouldnt "kick" your ass....it'd kill it.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Many of those are decent movies but are still art fag bull shit that everyone on here has seen and jocks...

The Conversation is a classic, rent that because I know movies better than you...

thats my mums favourtie movie.

i am yet to seee it

Originally posted by I am Fabio

Ok...

Donnie Darko

Drug Store Cowboy

Requiem For A Dream

BottleRocket

Yes.

I would like to add:

Murial's Wedding

Room With a View

The Wedding Banquet

Outside Providence

That is all for now but stay tuned...

Ok you fuckin idiots...

...this thread isn't called "tell me what you watch" IT'S CALLED, "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT FUCKIN MOVIES TO SEE YOU LITTLE BASTARDS."

soooooo heres an update from casa de fabio:

Catch Me If You Can:

-Although Leonaro DiCaprio is a complete pussy and nowhere near as attractive as Fabio and he sells out at the end of the movie, It's a fuckin good joyride the whole film through. I can think of little more that excites me than watching movies on detailed acts of fraud, sex with hot ass women and classy lounge lizard jazz. Go acquire a copy of this one tonight.

The Iron Giant:

-A young boy, Hogarth Hughes discovers a giant robot voiced by Vin diesel and goes on adventures with him and his new beatnik friend. All animated very well, unlike this modern computer/drawing bullshit...this movie takes place in the 50's and is a very good film. My favorite scene is him shooting the twinkie up with whipped cream and watching the horror movie with the studly investigator hitting on the hot bimbo blonde and then getting his head bitten off by a moving brain with tentacles. A must see.

Zoolander:

-Derek, Hansel, Mugatu, Billy Zane, The Hilton Sisters, Tight shiny clothing, walkoffs, tripping on acid with spidermonkeys, razor scooters and breakdance fighting. This movie will knock you harder than Magnum. Make sure you bring your really really really rediculously good looking friends when you watch it, and drink some orange mocha frappucinos.

Orange County:

-Jack Black summarizes it in one of my favorite scenes when he is high outta his mind watching spongebob, "MOVEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE BLOCKIN THE TUBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Get outta the way and watch this movie. Tom hanks kid is a pussy, but his surfer friends are cool and Jack Black is hilarious.

Quadrophenia:

-Mods, Scooters, Painkillers, Hot girls, Fighting, the WHO, and riots. Need I say more?

more to come....im busy right now.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by I am Fabio

when James Franco was freebasing at the beginning of the movie, he was rocking the EXACT same outfit I was wearing when I watched the movie.

:lol: .... only you

Archived