Fla. Deputy Pepper Sprays 12-Year-Old Jaywalker

OMARNYCAKASW1

Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

"After the last warning and order, it became apparent that I had to choose between a physical fight and using the pepper spray," Roberto wrote. "I sprayed her in the face."

What a stupid pig fucking bone head.

What would a physical fight with a 12 year old be like? Grabbing her by the wrists and putting her in the car? Shit, I take on 3 or 4 of my cousins at a time that are around that age and have no problem. And I'm not a fucking lard ass like that cop more than likely is. People like him should be phased out by the slowest and most painful means.

But like someone else said earlier, I'm surprised she didn't get shot 50 or 60 times in "self defense."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Fla. Deputy Pepper Sprays 12-Year-Old Jaywalker

Originally posted by Æ°

What a stupid pig fucking bone head.

What would a physical fight with a 12 year old be like?

uh... physical. I love how you 'fuck the POlice types' are basically saying he shoulda just mushed her.

I never thought I would agree with Tease and Mapo but, this cop was obviously just doing his job. The girl escalated the situation to the extreme and he used his best defense. He still had to wrestle her down in the end...

fuck it, lets just pepperspray all of florida so they dont jaywalk.

actually lets build pepperspray devices on the side of everyroad so people just get peppersprayed before they cross even if noone is there to stop them.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck it, lets just pepperspray all of florida so they dont jaywalk.

See... again, I'm forced to say, disagree with his actions all you want, but stop distorting the facts. He didn't pepperspray her for jaywalking, he sprayed her because she freaked the fuck out and needed restraint. She could have been smoking in the mall or taking a dump in the fountain, if she had acted right when he got on her case she probably would have skated home happy...

Originally posted by Smart

See... again, I'm forced to say, disagree with his actions all you want, but stop distorting the facts. He didn't pepperspray her for jaywalking, he sprayed her because she freaked the fuck out and needed restraint. She could have been smoking in the mall or taking a dump in the fountain, if she had acted right when he got on her case she probably would have skated home happy...

regardless, florida still needs eagles with lazer beams.

:lol:

please believe they got 'em...

I was riding out of Jacksonville the other day and got fronted on by a buzzard, no shit... rolling about 85mph in a van and a buzzard swooped down at us and drew up with it's wings spread about 10 feet in front of us and then just shot straight up... it was so ill my boy that was driving hit the bakes and swerved a little...

afterwords we were both wondering what the fuck that was all about...

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

good thing it wasn't an 11 year old black male.

oh yes thank god...

then it would have been a 'hate crime'

and the reverend would have had to get involved

really, what the fuck else could he do? can you imagine the scenario if he grabbed her and tried to restrain her without pepper spraying her? he never would have been in any physical danger, but it probably would have been a little more ugly. And the whinny brat would have accused him of molesting her or somthing. The bottom line is somebody needs to smack that kids parents upside the head. Theres a line between being a stupid 12 year old, and being a fucking moron. she's past it by a mile. Whats the home situation like?

Life Experience is a Good Teacher

I had to fuck up a few times, before I figured out that some things are just not worth hassling about. Some people think that they can get their way by being aggressive and threatening. This girl, and probably her parents (she learned this stupidity somewhere) has probably been successful in getting her way with authority figures like teachers, store owners, coaches, etc. by behaving this way. If she doesn't wise up, she'll pull this stupid behavior with some thug and get killed. The annoying thing about people like this is they think they can bully everybody else by screaming and shouting and threatening.

Who knows? Maybe the cop was being a dick. Anybody with any sense would see the cop writing tickets and go "Oops! Jaywalking ticket! Guess I better go cross at the light and be good, at least until he's gone." But no, she's got to bust out with a fucked-up attitude with the POLICE. How stupid is this girl, anyway? If she had acted contrite and said "please," she might have gotten out of it.

Some people are just plain old stupid.

And BTW, what's this bullshit about "subtle racism?" I'll thank you to understan' that whar Ah come frum, "Po-leece" is the correck pronunciation of that pertickilar werd. So thar. Whut are you, sum kinda Yankee vocabulary nazi, or whut?

actually the girl was indeed black. i dont know if the cop was black or white. thats one of the reasons this story has gotten so much attention.

the funny thing is, of all the people who are quick to accuse him of brutality - you have yet to give an alternative way for the cop to do his job. someone please explain to me a better way for the cop to have handled the situation. dont give any bullshit such as 'let people jaywalk' or anything like that, because it was his job to enforce the jaywalking.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

can you even get charged if your 12?

come on buddy, jaywalking. doing that to a girl isnt helping her whatsoever. think shell grow up to love police officers? probably...

:rolleyes:

of course you can be charged at 12. dont be an idiot.

the other day i was pulled over for driving on expired tags.

i knew my tags were expired and i was risking a ticket everytime i got behind the wheel. but i was lazy and kept putting off going down to the dmv. when the cop came up to me i was truthful, told him i just hadnt gotten around to doing it, i was respectful to him, and he was respectful back to me. i wasnt pepper sprayed or arrested or anything else. and i am black, and about 20 minutes away from her school. but if i would have cussed him out and got in his face waving my fists - id have deserved to be sprayed. just like she did it.

what does her future opinion of police officers have to do with this?

now we should just be nice to everyone so they dont dislike the police?

give me a fucking break. who fucking cares what she thinks of police officers, let her think whatever she wants, she ALREADY didnt respect them. oh and if she is ever getting her house broken into or some shit and the cops come to save her, you can bet your ass she'll love the police then.

Originally posted by BigOatser

I hate all cops, I couldnt care less. If any cop from any where gets shot in the line of duty, im happy. Fuck the pigs. I have yet to see them help me, but they ruin my life eveytime I am doing something illegal yet harmless. fuck them all.

you have yet to see them help you? well alot of their job is thankless.

you possibly didnt see them pull over that drunk driver right before he was going to slam into you, or didnt see them working overtime to track down a rapist before he went after your sister, etc. Just the fear of being arrested and sent to prison deters alot of crime. So they are constantly protecting you. I, for one, would definitely go and shoot your stupid ass if there were no cops enforcing laws. Look at that, a cop just saved your worthless fucking life you cocksucker. Oh and by the way, name one thing in the USA which is illegal yet harmless, id love to know.

Originally posted by BigOatser

I hate all cops, Fuck the pigs. I have yet to see them help me, but they ruin my life eveytime I am doing something illegal yet harmless. fuck them all.

arent we mature

you mook

STEP 1: Tell the girl to go back inside her school and run around like a crazy person.

STEP 2: Take out your EMP generated auto-matic rifle with x-ray vision that shoots aluminum bullets at the speed of light and start target practicing.

......sorry its just that im watching ERASER.

ohh hey matrix is on

Originally posted by willy.wonka

KILL the police

Seriously If I was 12..(which is an untouchable age according to the story) I woulda kicked the cop square in the nuts, the second I saw him reach for that canister.. Nothing but good would from it. All my friends would praise me..All the teachers would fear my willingness to test power. Anyone who gave me shit, would be lunged at. There is no authority but myself, no one person can fuck up my good time. Those who think they can contain me will be taught a violent lesson.

God - What Id to give to go back to 12...

Cops were never their when I really could have needed them. They have failed me..In some cases, it was my quick thinking and pure luck that spared my own life. All cops do is fuck with me. Everytime I see one, I think they owe me and everyone else they have ever victimized. But when they're talking to me I have to hear it. Bullshit insults, stereotypical assumptions, inuendos. Whatever they can say to make you feel powerless.

Archived