Southwest UK Trains

Speiroth

What would happen form the BTP for the southwest liek omni had shit theres a old yard i know (disused) whcih has a few old disused cars in not all passenegr ones but there we go and i was wondering considering its scrapped and vandalised to fuck not with graff what would it be viewed as a trakcside or hhitting steel would the btp clamp down as heavily as they would on a runnign steel in brisotl?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BTP Rape you for it

they arent freights but old passenger and shit and some royals :S but thats the thign they will eb seen as tracksides to people as they dont move its a good spot but btp is scary to me afetr omnis troubles

Speiroth if you're naive enough to be asking whether a scrap train is "considered a trackside" i'm pretty sure you don't know shit about omni's troubles, so don't start discussing them.

as for royal mails: in the eyes of the law its seen as damaging the queens property, and has some 'royal' fucking fines to go with it! i'm not discouraging you from hitting one, just letting you know. play safe. :cool:

Originally posted by sneak

also, since when have southwest trains run to bristol?

they don't. he's referring to trains in the south west of england, not the train company!

at least i hope he is! :)

Guest imported_Europe

Speiroth:

Dont post the same text/babble/question in three different forums. One is enough.

Dont drop names like you did with omni. Like others said, its poor form.

Originally posted by Speiroth

What would happen form the BTP for the southwest liek omni had shit theres a old yard i know (disused) whcih has a few old disused cars in not all passenegr ones but there we go and i was wondering considering its scrapped and vandalised to fuck not with graff what would it be viewed as a trakcside or hhitting steel would the btp clamp down as heavily as they would on a runnign steel in brisotl?

wow... this ^^^^^^^ has pretty much summed up everything that graff ISN'T about...

and it definetely about keeping btp happy, anyhow, its not like theyre going to launch an investigation bacuase you painted one scrap car, just go paint it!

Originally posted by zeeizm

i'm loving this guy for the bare spelling .... but please don't create any more pointless threads.....

since when has 'bare' been a word for something that sucks/is bad etc.?

Originally posted by nG

Speiroth if you're naive enough to be asking whether a scrap train is "considered a trackside" i'm pretty sure you don't know shit about omni's troubles, so don't start discussing them.

as for royal mails: in the eyes of the law its seen as damaging the queens property, and has some 'royal' fucking fines to go with it! i'm not discouraging you from hitting one, just letting you know. play safe. :cool:

Technically its treason isnt it......anyhow,its steel, you get caught, it will hurt you..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by boi_o

since when has 'bare' been a word for something that sucks/is bad etc.?

Bare is a word doing the rounds of London As in "he's got bare amount of tags on that line"etc... and it's not a bad thing or something that sucks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sneak
Originally posted by skrib139

nah, you can still get hung for burning her majestys shipyards, and piracy on the high seas!!

bruv, keep it down about my pirate activitites in the well know hot spot of the english channel!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cletus

cant you get hung for cutting up coins of the realm as well? :zombie:

i don't think you can get hung for anything in this country mate, not even killing swans. just an urban legend...

although you can deface banknotes, even the queens face. you could give her a little hitler moustache, draw a swastika on her forehead and scrawl some johnny knoxville-style aviators on her and then go and buy something in the windsor castle giftshop. :lol:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by nG

i don't think you can get hung for anything in this country mate, not even killing swans. just an urban legend...

although you can deface banknotes, even the queens face. you could give her a little hitler moustache, draw a swastika on her forehead and scrawl some johnny knoxville-style aviators on her and then go and buy something in the windsor castle giftshop. :lol:

i know what im doin this week.

Archived