Which one of yall noogas think he hardt?

jbeam137

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Googlefight.12oz.Trends

please believe: 4,830,000 results

hardt: 275,000 results

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jbeam137

Which one?:confused:

i believe he said, which of the many african americans that occupy the 12oz forums believes that he/she is a capable of inflicting bodily harm or otherwise performing ,illegal , behavior in an unsafe or irratical manner......

Re: Re: Which one of yall noogas think he hardt?

Originally posted by taper

i believe he said, which of the many african americans that occupy the 12oz forums believes that he/she is a capable of inflicting bodily harm or otherwise performing ,illegal , behavior in an unsafe or irratical manner......

wordword...yes mr. taper sir i would have to give that one an affirmative jim....this fellah here is obviously just in search of someone who exibits the same personal attributes as the patient...im not sure what brought about the condition however i must concur the condition seems to be worstening.....ten cc's of tuff love..statt!!!

Re: Re: Re: Which one of yall noogas think he hardt?

Originally posted by mr.pescado

wordword...yes mr. taper sir i would have to give that one an affirmative jim....this fellah here is obviously just in search of someone who exibits the same personal attributes as the patient...im not sure what brought about the condition however i must concur the condition seems to be worstening.....ten cc's of tuff love..statt!!!

you are quite correct my good man.........;)

Originally posted by superunknown

why smart gay , and ban people for no reason. why? :confused:

OH SHIT! You're testin me? After I been lettin you slide despite your obvious connection with that 'hardt' dick suckin' cousin of yours?

You think you want it? because it really is no thing to put the IP block on your ass and you can try all the new screen names you want... I've been letting you slide... No More.

I let your bitch friend come back because he was acting right, he even couple posts in before you fucked it up for the both of you.

You mistook my kindness for a weakness.

Archived