glowing moments

footsoldier

yea Jades_Blue i can Totally relate to what you said ... i'm a bboy

i remember this one time i was dancing in a circle at some club dance and after i topped around for a while i hit my first 2 spin 1990 ... i somehow managed to go into a hollowback from that down into some of the best floorwork i've ever done ...

all i could hear freezing myself into the hollowback was people yelling my name and people cheering .. i felt so good about myself then

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright most of you read my depressing little tirade ever feel like hurt, a while back things have gotten better, there is that feeling, yes i feel humans are a completely dependent species, so therefore we only feel complete connected to someone else, whether it be a girl a boy, a train or God, there is an empty spot that we try to fill every day, well after months actually a year of crying and sweating the shit in my life, something changed. a ballerina. so nice and simple. our first nite together:

(mind you up until this point i still think she is way out of my league, me the scum bike courier paint fiend, her the rich beautiful boston ballet dancer)

me:can i kiss you?

her: please... *in that beg that she meant it*

later on lying on top of each other kissing talking, reciprocating,

me: i never want the kissing to stop, and if it does i want it to stop when i die... (*thinking say "then dont" to this next honest remark*)... and i dont want to stop kissing you...

her: then dont

needless to say my heart shot thru the fucking ceiling, then there is more that nite...

me: do you ever feel like even tho you are so close to some one you arent close enough?

her: fuck you you fucking dick fuck you how can you read my mind...

next day i am walking down the hill from her house before she is off in the car and we meet at the stop lite me holding my bike and her in the car she rolls down her window and i kiss her good bye, a nice kiss where you can feel almost electric... i start to walk away the lite is green.... she looks at me and says "shaun" i look over to her saying softly staring at me "i love you"

needless to say it was one of the only times i ever meant it saying it back... and i almost threw up because i was speechless... i had to mouth the words i couldnt say them.

my life is fourty billion times better because she danced her way into my heart.

sappy yes. zen and complete YES.

Originally posted by rusto-man:

remember that one movie "pay back" and every time that bum talked everyone left....well bye

HAHAHAHA..I love shit like this that is just so out there and makes such little sense that its funny..holy fucking shit Im laughing hard. Im weird like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

its strange and perhaps sad, but the only times ive really felt completly 'at peace' was on drugs... ive never had a girl i wanted to be 'in love' with me... they always wind up being in love with me and then i run away each time... fuck it... im envious of anyone thats wanted to say 'i do' to someone...

stillSeeking

i was trying to figure out how to say that. thanks. yeah what seeking said

Archived