a bunch of FREIGHTS. part 8

TrustUGN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Lemme get this straight...one Cryo-trans left panel, one Cryo-trans door, and FIVE Cryo-trans right panels...little lopsided.

I didn't post every single picture i got today. Maybe half of them. All of these freights in the " A bunch of Freights/trains " threads will be on the next Apeshit video. Keep in mind that I am only posting like half of what I get on a day of benching though.

Originally posted by TrustUGN

Once again.. shitty fliks but good graff from the old video camera. Since the last few posts, I have finally started bringing my point and shoot with me. So most of these, I actually have on film. Up for trading anytime. Todays catches...

slightly off topic, but invest your money into a digicam mang. you will not regret it if u take alotta pics. :idea: Ohterwise, pretty good post.

Originally posted by FLESHEATER

you must live up the rail from CYZM cause those autotraks with rime setup atom n stuff are in his recent thread .. you guys are on the job !

Well, we have a lot of benching spots out here. A few of them, you can't get right up to the line to get a flick, which is why i use the video camera. Plus, I make graff videos, so the footage comes in handy. The fliks dont actually look that bad on the camera.. its just when I bring it into the computer.

HELL YEA METAL... DOPE VEGAS.. WHERES COLD... HEY VEGAS I GOT YOUR BACK PACK YOU LEFT AT MY HOMIES.. LIKE OVER A YEAR AGO... THANKS IT WAS GREEN.. WTIH A THROW UP INSIDE IT THAT SAID FOR YOU... DOPE TBK CARS....<---- THOSE GUYS ALWAYS GOT NICE STUFF...

Archived