Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Photography Thread

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time I was here in this thread was in 2010. What's up 2020 12oz.

Posted Images

London is a dope place to go shooting. You can bounce between such wildly different styles of architecture and scenery from street to street that it's impossible not to come across something inspiring. I've been on a mad concrete/brutalism trip for the past year and half, this is one of my favourite shots so far.

sanctuary.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 3
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, GnomeToys said:

I like the bottles.   Are you processing your own film or sending it out?  I've got a bunch of Velvia 120 / 220 I shot a while ago still and don't want to pay $10 a roll to get done, thinking about one of those new-ish E6 kits...

Thanks, man. And nah, I take them to a local camera shop downtown and they process them right there for cheap. I don’t think I’d have the time to do it myself. But yeah, do whatever feels right and post the negatives here!

During the Perseid meteor showers I had two cameras running on interval timers to try to get a time lapse video but it was kinda pointless in the end since I only caught two meteors doing that...   but of course when I went outside to check the cameras and took a random landscape shot one shows up (top center).

meteor.thumb.jpg.fc5a36dc90930ac74a7e21d91d575bd0.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Got two females traveling to AZ in Oct. (1 from Malibu, the other from upstate New York) that want me to photograph them nude.  We'll see if it actually happens. Got some other inquiries to do engagement and possibly a wedding.  Told them of my hesitation and absolute lack of experience--said they didn't care and to just do my thing.  Maybe this will be break through year.  We'll see.....

DSCF5435-Edit-2.jpg

• Props 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...