Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I post a lot of Instagram pictures I took with my camera, probably two thirds of my photos are of that. But they are photos that I've never really shown people, I have hundreds and hundreds of photos I have no real use for, and its fun to have an outlet for them. I'm pretty sure none of the photos I have on my website have ever mixed in with Instagram, though both are pretty unorganized.

I also like the day in pics nature of it too, I have a lot of people I follow who do that and seem to have pretty awesome day to days. But I think most people immediately recognize that I'm not posting what I'm doing at that exact moment. If that were the case I'd be posting pictures of my desk, my office, my computer.

I follow lots of people who do the same--they post a bunch of older photos non-cell phone pics. It's all good, I just don't want to do that. For me Instagram is for cell phone pics. I post different stuff on Flickr.

I don't necessarily only post stuff I'm doing right that minute. But it was something I was doing at some point, haha.

8034072736_441b998193_z.jpg

Gonna post this here too. These are finally finished. Split zine with Sam Stephenson, 100 copies, hand numbered and sealed. Each with 2 prints inside. Double sided, photos from Japan.

If you're interested swing me a PM and I'll work out getting one to you.

Got my copy

all I can say is

sweetphoto.jpg

nice packaging

Edit: Photobucket is being retarded