Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

The Photography Thread

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ARTIFACTS, if you're doing post in PS4 or in camera raw can you elaborate on your technique a little.

Not that I'm switching my style up but I would definitely like to play around with that style.

Really dig the middle one.

ARTIFACTS, if you're doing post in PS4 or in camera raw can you elaborate on your technique a little.

Not that I'm switching my style up but I would definitely like to play around with that style.

Really dig the middle one.

What specifically are u refering to? The colors are done in CS4...its a technique that i've worked on over the last few years..its a mix of cross filtering, film like tones...but starting off with a well composted/lighted photos makes a huge difference.

Yes, the cool colors in the shadows/darker areas while the lighter areas stay warm.

I guess it's the darker areas turning more ultramarine in color instead of just getting darker that I mean.

Yes, the cool colors in the shadows/darker areas while the lighter areas stay warm.

I guess it's the darker areas turning more ultramarine in color instead of just getting darker that I mean.

Yeah like i mentioned, its been a long ongoing process to get the look of my photos to this point, i think maybe in the future i'll do a write up on the whole technique. :cool:

Square.jpg

Fire.jpg

Yummy. China town. Greasy windows.

Smudge.jpg

I burst into laughter after noticing this guy was staring at the breast with the whip and cherry on top for ROUGHLY five minutes. I know it isn't the best photo but I love it....

CherryBreast.jpg

5566946003_71b0fcc589_b.jpg

5566945719_c0c8b39bb3_b.jpg

messing around in CS4..gave it a tilt shift edit.

5562983132_fcf6d34047_b.jpg

bumping these because you are probably the most consistent dope poster in the thread. major props.

bumping these because you are probably the most consistent dope poster in the thread. major props.

Thanx man i really appreciate it. I'll try and keep the photos coming :cool:

Great photo of Downtown, Artifacts. I also like the effect of the cool filter buildings & warm (lights) colliding.

Thanx man.