The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

@AEROSOLE1125and @DyS$kysEhave to be the same person.

Funny I was thinking before that we've had a few juggalo characters come through the Oontz over the years and it seems to be the same type of person as we are currently gifted with.  Not saying it's been one person the whole time, just that there seems to be some commonalities amongst this group.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some really dope stuff in here!

Just upgraded my ancient Sony NEX5r to a slightly less ancient (but still pretty damn old) Sony A7, works been wild lately but hoping that a bit of time wandering around outside with a camera will keep me doing something creative whilst also getting me away from my desk.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2018 at 1:24 AM, methamphetamyne said:

Thanks, man. And nah, I take them to a local camera shop downtown and they process them right there for cheap. I don’t think I’d have the time to do it myself. But yeah, do whatever feels right and post the negatives here!

RIght on.  I only have the mail-in options here and the E6 kits  looked crazy expensive until I found out you can re-use each bath until they quit working, just tack another 30s bath time on.   So, prolly ordering one of those once I clear out some other projects. 

12 hours ago, GnomeToys said:

RIght on.  I only have the mail-in options here and the E6 kits  looked crazy expensive until I found out you can re-use each bath until they quit working, just tack another 30s bath time on.   So, prolly ordering one of those once I clear out some other projects. 

Dope. Looking forward to seeing those! On a side note, I had forgotten I posted some of my negatives on here last year haha. Have shot more since then and I'll be posting the decent looking in the next couple of days.

• Truth 1

starting to ramp up/transition to a small business, we are working with models to create content for their socials, portfolios, and Patreon and Onlyfans accts.  Feedback is positive and interest seems to be growing.  We are going to ride the momentum.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

What camera's you guys shooting on? I've been trying to get my head around using manual mode after a lifetime of just taking snaps with auto on  other cameras, been enjoying it but holy shit is it frustrating when you get home and realise something is outrageously over/under exposed ?

Edited by Lorne_Malvo
removed my garbage photo ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...