The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice photos from everyone on these last few pages! I haven't posted in awhile mainly because I haven't really shot anything outside of graffiti lately and also I got asked to be in a photo show in Jan so I'm trying to save some photos for that (I need 15-20 shots for the show) and I just wanna have exclusive photos that I haven't posted online before. I was hoping to get a roll back today and have some new ones for here tonight, but of course I have shit luck and my film got misplaced and they're trying to track it down. Sorry for the huge rant haha. Anyway I just wanted to say what's up and nice work to everyone as always and hopefully I'll have something to post soon!

Congrats on the show dude, I've got one photo going in a show friday night. I've had the worst luck getting things ready for it too. Seems like things just like to go wrong when we need them to pull through. Good luck!

Thanks dude. My show isn't until Jan, so I have a bit more time to get some shots together for it. I already have like 5 or so shots I wanna use picked out and I'm showing 15-20 so I have a bit to get some more pics together. Luckily I have some shots in mind that I wanna go take for it.

The show is gonna be in San Francisco, so when I get more info about it I'll be sure to post it here. I know a few people who post in here live in the bay area and it would be cool to meet them in person.

This is a Holga macro using film that expired in the 70s.

6274907760_45a22ce122.jpg

Bombay Beach, CA. The shores of the Salton Sea are covered in dead fish.

We had a big one in our backyard when the kids were little, it was awesome. I have pics somewhere.

More redscale from the Salton Sea:

6270174231_2d606800c0.jpg

Salvation Mountain, Niland, CA.

Big fan of these 2. Really nice shots.