The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sorry dude, the one I got came with the torrent. silver efex 3 though, love that shit.

hawt dawgs

Makes me hungry. Haha.

Reckon you could send me the torrent link? I activated Colour Efex 3.0 but it sucks so much. I'm gonna just find a way to process colour well in LR.

Thanks to whoever messaged me too (I forgot, long day) but I dunno where to find the installation ID for Silver Efex :/

It's like searching for the Holy Grail to find this serial.

For the dead creature (what is that thing?) I like the color. Normally I say that almost everything looks better in black and white, but I like the brown tones in the color version.

For the bathroom, I like the color corrected. I like how the red/orange paint and cups bring out the red tones of the door.

Great shots all around, love all that peeling paint!

Thanks! Those were the ones I was leaning towards also. Its always nice to get other points of view though.

..and that skeleton is from a bird. That room had a few of them in it. They'd obviously been there for a while. You are looking at the ass end of it though...you can see the spine/neck of the bird go off to the left.

What exactly are you unhappy with? The exposure? What camera did you use?

i used a pentax 645. the photos i posted i feel are just ok in my opinion-they're nothing too mind blowing. the one with the spray paint was slightly out of focus and i had to sharpen it up in lightroom. some other ones i took that i didn't post were also slightly out of focus or didn't come out how i wanted them to exactly. i also originally scanned them wrong and and had to scan them all over again which was frustrating. plus i got a roll back of black and white yesterday too that didn't come out at all which was kinda my fault. just a crappy photo day yesterday i guess haha. the roll i got back from my leica looks sweet though. hopefully i'll have time to scan them soon.

ohmygosh-that places looks awesome!

Cool I didn't know about that camera--the 645. I mean I've heard it mentioned but never knew what it was--just looked it up.

Can't be mind blowing all the time, I guess. I can never be sure what will blow people's minds, anyway. I'll post something I think it super cool on Flickr and no one says a word, then something I think is mediocre everyone loves.

Thanks! Those were the ones I was leaning towards also. Its always nice to get other points of view though.

..and that skeleton is from a bird. That room had a few of them in it. They'd obviously been there for a while. You are looking at the ass end of it though...you can see the spine/neck of the bird go off to the left.

great photos man! from what you were telling me and the photos its a place i hope we can venture to soon. and im sure i dont have to tell you what photo i like of the bird... haha seems every time you ask me i go with color...