The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

ARTIFACTS, if you're doing post in PS4 or in camera raw can you elaborate on your technique a little.

Not that I'm switching my style up but I would definitely like to play around with that style.

Really dig the middle one.

What specifically are u refering to? The colors are done in CS4...its a technique that i've worked on over the last few years..its a mix of cross filtering, film like tones...but starting off with a well composted/lighted photos makes a huge difference.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yes, the cool colors in the shadows/darker areas while the lighter areas stay warm.

I guess it's the darker areas turning more ultramarine in color instead of just getting darker that I mean.

Yeah like i mentioned, its been a long ongoing process to get the look of my photos to this point, i think maybe in the future i'll do a write up on the whole technique. :cool:

bumping these because you are probably the most consistent dope poster in the thread. major props.

Thanx man i really appreciate it. I'll try and keep the photos coming :cool:

Great photo of Downtown, Artifacts. I also like the effect of the cool filter buildings & warm (lights) colliding.

Thanx man.

In my opinion, the only thing that throws off the focal point of the guy walking in the first picture is the yellow lines in the road. Almost everything else in the picture is of cool tones...which works really well. Thats probably the main reason why i like that flick, really good feel to it. But the warm tones of the yellow, and the fact that eyes tend to follow lines, is distracting, and leads the eye away from the rest of it. The 1st version is composed very well...abiding by the 'rule of thirds.' I think alot of that is lost in the second one. I think the colors are more rich in the first flick too. I dunno, my 2 cents...bla bla bla.

Also, was the street at an incline? Or is it just a bit crooked?