The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

Question about my t1i. I've never dropped it or anything- But the camera seems to be stalling. For example, i can get 2 or 3 continuous shots. After that it stalls and says busy..... When i first got it i could take as many shots as i wanted, continuously. The only thing that is different is I changed the memory card from an 8g to a 32g. I would think it would work better with the bigger card, no???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Question about my t1i. I've never dropped it or anything- But the camera seems to be stalling. For example, i can get 2 or 3 continuous shots. After that it stalls and says busy..... When i first got it i could take as many shots as i wanted, continuously. The only thing that is different is I changed the memory card from an 8g to a 32g. I would think it would work better with the bigger card, no???

The t1i uses an SD card right? I'm not sure if this is really your problem but ill take a shot at it. Since you mentioned the problem started after changing your memory card it could've that the second card is slower. I know for cf cards they each have speeds going from about 80x and up. These speeds don't always seem to be shown on the cards but your second card could very well be slower.

Hope that makes sense typing on a phone is tough!

Is also recommend asking on an actual Canon forum as well. Or check for a faq on their site

• Like 1

On the T1i thing, SD cards are rated by class which is indicated by a number in a circle.. If you paid less than 300 for the card it isn't going to be class 6 or 10 probably... Thing is I still get at least 20 shots (22MB raws) at 5fps on crappy old class 2 cards on my K7 so it is more likely to be some kind of incompatibility or a really bunk card that should be returned.

• Like 1

/Must spread

Was pretty cool. Those guys got a lot of work to do! Sick though -too bad she's not around to see the appreciation, even though she probably wouldn't want it anyway..

that gallery opened last week at the chicago cutural center you should go check it out.

its been a while since i posted and im feeling kinda rusty

5349630496_fa5710a378.jpg

5349630350_6a5a0cb895.jpg

5349630118_0cc260166e.jpg

5349018361_ac787eed09.jpg

• Like 1

/Must spread

Was pretty cool. Those guys got a lot of work to do! Sick though -too bad she's not around to see the appreciation, even though she probably wouldn't want it anyway..

I always have had a thing for ol tyme chi town photos. I really want to see what they can do with it.I think I like it more because she wouldn't want the hype. It's like a true hobbyist just spending her day off repping the fuck out of that city.

great photo if it werent for the bored as fuck crowd. hcb said it best, in events like that, photograph the crowds, not the people celebrating themselves.

for sure. i wish the crowd was more into it. i just liked the picture because it's a good shot of the dude singing. i def am gonna step my game up this year and do more crowd photos and not just photos of the band playing.

my dad sent me his old canon FT as he knew i was looking for a film camera to start shooting with again. i finished a roll yesterday and took it to get put on a CD got it home and the CD says it doesn't have images on it. took it back to the place that did it and they checked on 2 computers and the images were on there. so weird. thinking about investing in a film scanner, so i don't need to worry about that happening more.

also does anyone on here with an iPhone use instagram? if you do follow me i'm trying to get better about posting pictures on there. my username is walteryetman.