The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE LIST FOR THE PASS AROUND IS NOW CLOSED!

Eleven people are good enough for round one. :)

Whoo.

This is cool. I hope this works out well. Please make it happen.

The package (updated):

- one Polaroid Automatic Land Camera 220

--- seen here and here.

- one 220 Manual

- one Cold-Clip.. (you'll see what I mean)

- two packs of Polaroid 669 Color Film ISO 80. (one pack will be in the camera)

- one custom bound book to hold what you've created

NOTES:

- EVERYTHING you recieved in the package goes BACK into the package, along with your exposure in the book.

- KEEP US NOTIFIED OF WHERE THE PACKAGE IS! If you receive it, bump this thread. If you send it out, bump this thread. Do it!

- There are only TEN exposures per pack of film and there are only TWO packs included. So, only two exposures per person.

Sidenote: Two people will have to forfit one of two exposures. Are there two nice people who could do this? I'll be sure to make sure you get two if there is a round two.

- The custom photo album book can be altered all you'd like ON YOUR PAGE(S) ONLY. Please leave the front cover, back cover, and other users pages alone.

- If you are stuck with the last picture of the pack, # 10, take the picture and develop, then please load the NEW pack of film into the camera. The manual is included. It's simple to do.

- Keep the package away from heat. Especially the Pack film!

- Do not change the Film Speed setting. You might end up wasting an exposure. There's no need to alter it.

- Don't waste my film.

- I'm paying out of my own pocket to start this, please make it work!

Thanks!

Round one:

SteveAustin

Tesseract

MrChupacabra

PoopManBob

ilovedrunk

!@#$%

fermentor666

$360

hyrax

fr8junkie

ese

I think this is the best order for shipping.

We'll all have to be in contact in some way. Once the package gets going, come pack here for updates.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, etc.

Hit me up.

vermontgraffiti@hotmail.com

Originally posted by fermentor666

Sounds good, I can even give $360 his pass in person since he's one town over.

Duh fool! I knew you two were near by, thus the list has you side by side. The same goes with PMB & ILD.

Where you moving to holmes?

Guest imported_Tesseract

So i'm second? FuckinA...on a sidenote..i think its a good idea to keep a digi flick of your page...i'm also down to post it in here...what do you think angry?

It's cool if people want to keep a digi of thier page and others if need be, but not everyone has a digi cam and/or scanner.

Also, I'd like it if no one posts any progress shots on this thread.

A) it's better to see it first hand when you get the package

B) why spoil the fun for others?

Once the package gets back to me I can scan all. I'd really like to make a seperate thread with some hardcore SOC® styles.

cool?

okay.

Round one:

Tesseract

MrChupacabra

PoopManBob

ilovedrunk

SteveAustin (you will most likely have to reload a new pack of film)

!@#$%

fermentor666

$360

hyrax

fr8junkie

ese

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!:

- There are only TEN exposures per pack of film and there are only TWO packs included. So, only two exposures per person.

This means two people will have to forfit one of two exposures. Are there two nice people who could do this? I'll be sure to make sure you get two if there is a round two.

*edit:

Tesseract is being a true gentleman. He has volunteered to only take one exposure. But, he also came up with a good idea.. He plans to add some smaller i-Zone (Polaroid) images with his album page.

This is a great idea. So, if anyone else would like to add any other Polaroid images to your page(s) only, please do so.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

this is gonna be fun.

i'm gonna have to control myself since i've only got 2.

hehehehee..

good stuff.

edit..

maybe now it's only one.

would it be easier if i bought another pack of film?

Guest imported_Tesseract

ok, since noone is willing and since rage promoted me to #1 destination i will only use 1 exposure from the film pack.

I will however, add a second flick from my sx-70 or even some izones in my pages...

I suggest the second person who is willing to to shoot just one exposure to be someone with a polaroid camera in his posession and do the same. That way, we all get the same play and its all gravy

!@#$%,

No need to buy film. All expenses (except other shipping) is covered by me.

There should only bee two packs of 669 film.

If you'd like to take shots with 600 film and another type of camera you have than be my guest. (Just don't go over board you know!)

SIMPLICITY IS KEY!

Guest imported_Tesseract

just saw the edits. still on, i think its the best way to handle this...polaroid owners, volunteer!

Okay, Tesseract and I are still brain-storming.

- There will be the TWO pages per person. One left, one right so you have maximum space.

- If your exposures are retarded and fucked up who cares, paste them in there and draw on the mofo. Anything goes.

- There will also be one or two (whatever I decide) page(s) that can be used to explain your work, tag, bleed on, spit on, etc.

- The Pass Around manual will outline what you need to do. Read it before you do anything!

- Do not alter anyone else's work. It's thier shit, not yours. If you're offended by it, go cry elsewhere. (Tesseract will ban you for this too)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Since the list is closed now and we know the final layout of this i have an announcement to make.

In gratitude to rage organising this and throwing that hand in the pocket, i feel we all share the same excitement in making this work. However intentions are only good if they translate to action SO PLEASE BELIEVE IT MOTHERBIATCHES ANY OF YOU FUCKIN IT UP WILL GET BANNED AT ONCE

ps. this is a semi-serious statement (i didnt mean to call you motherbiatches);)

Bling moneypants for Tesseract.

This is serious. There aren't that many people on the list and this is a good thing. Feel honored you made it to be 1 out of 12 and do this right!

P.S......

r: DUDE!

T: ?

r: you're almost at 8k!

T: i am?

T: damn