The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

bobito! nice stuff marco.

and rage good luck with that show, i wish you'd get back to posting more on here.

i got a tokina fisheye for xmas, haven't had much time to shoot with it yet. but, i'm sitting in the airport now, heading up to the midwest for 10 days so i'm sure i'll get some stuff while i'm up there. anyone else score any new equipment for the holidaze?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bobito! nice stuff marco.

and rage good luck with that show, i wish you'd get back to posting more on here.

i got a tokina fisheye for xmas, haven't had much time to shoot with it yet. but, i'm sitting in the airport now, heading up to the midwest for 10 days so i'm sure i'll get some stuff while i'm up there. anyone else score any new equipment for the holidaze?

Finally got some Pocket Wizards!!! Yes no more risk of frying my cam with my 2400w/s speedo pack!!!

This is the Biltmore in Asheville NC. Spent some days up there last week.

4225416805_f60903b616_b.jpg

Here are some other architectural stuff I've done recently. 4226213122_ac7b049c3e_b.jpg

4226210286_641bab5da4.jpg

Yeah, I finally got the hang of it and have been getting consistent results, but I don't have as much time for photography now since my job is 50-60 hours a week and outside all day long, so I'm either working or sleeping mostly now.

The ones of the derelict cabin were with Ilford 125 delta, but they have the most grain out of any other films I've developed. When I sent it out, they were super contrasty but didn't have grain. I'm guessing it's just the developer I'm using? Ilford DD-X by the way.

You can end up with too much grain self-developing if you have chem. temps too far off, Ilford 125 shouldn't really have any noticeable grain and normal print / scan resolutions... Hell, I've shot Ilford 3200 film and it wasn't very bad, but a screwed up temp on the developer bath can make Pan 50 grainy... that or hard/badly chlorinated water.