The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn.

I assisted a on-location shoot today.

AT LEAST 300lbs of lighting gear.

Studio strobes, reflectors, mad power packs, umbrellas, lenses, cameras, pocket wizards, etc.

Small flashes with triggers=lightweight=ftfw.

C stands are heavy as fuck.

k, so sayin shit sucks is a crit around here? thats fuckin wack

look. i dont have a cannon yet or have 3,000 plus posts under my nose but i enjoy photography just like you guys. no need to bring the shit down just because you feel your shits supreme. my camera aint the best but it always gets me there an back.

anyways, whats your guys knowledge on film.

2uiiutc.jpg

i found all this old equipment in the house and it could use some lovin and sunshine.

i need to throw a new battery in it and see if the mirror will pop down because im getting nothing threw the eyesight. i dont know if the battery would control that tho..nothing seems visibly broke. any help?

overall the inside is clean and in good shape.

and as far as the lenses go, most seem in good condition and have come along way since the 70's.

theres also a Hanimex oraktia nova IB that ive been wanting to test out soon..

I'm not on a high horse. I critiqued, then followed that with a superior picture to provide basis for my critique.

saying "your shit sucks" is not a critique. not trying to start an argument, just saying that you could help out people that are just starting out by giving constructive criticism.

not trying to be overly posi, just making a suggestion.