The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can any of you guys recommend a good point and shoot that has decent quality and can be used for traveling (not as big as a DSLR). I am thinking the Canon ixus 980. Is this a good option? Do you have any other recommendations? I was also looking at a Canon g10 but I think it might be a tad big and I cant really take it out with me unless I have a bag present.

Can any of you guys recommend a good point and shoot that has decent quality and can be used for traveling (not as big as a DSLR). I am thinking the Canon ixus 980. Is this a good option? Do you have any other recommendations? I was also looking at a Canon g10 but I think it might be a tad big and I cant really take it out with me unless I have a bag present.

read the last couple pages..

My great-aunt's village is having a sorta village wide yard sale thing, meaning most people will set up a yard sale on their yard on the same weekend, and I was helping her move stuff and I found a camera she was going to be selling. Of course I asked for it, and she was nice enough to give it to me.

So now I have a Minolta XG1 35mm camera with a minolta 135mm 1:35 lens and a petri 55mm 1:1.8 lens. The petri lens doesn't connect, so I'm wondering if there would be an adapter for it?

Anyways, I'm very, very happy.

Edit: the mount is a Minolta MD mount.