The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone have any nikon compatible lens under 70mm they would be willing to sell for cheap? i got the insurance money for my stolen camera and decided to buy a d90 with no lens, and i want something smaller then my telephoto. lemme know.

What I do a lot while shooting shows is set about a stop under the amount of light I need, then bounce a manual flash off the ceiling to make up the other half. Usually at that low of an exposure the bounce flash is enough to freeze motion and still retain the color and feel of the lighting in the room. Then if you want it to look darker you can do that in raw processing.

i'll take this into consideration, but the venue in this instance was an old printing factory that was being used for an art show, with decaying, black, and really high ceilings.

and i don't have a flash, i've been meaning to pick one up. that and a wide-angle lens.