The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice work all around everybody.

Based on the last couple/few pages, I can see that some of the newer posters aren't aware of how things work in this thread. So, just to recap some of the rules of this thread (that have been decided by longterm posters here) for some of the new folks:

-Please, don't post twenty different pictures in twenty different posts. Put them all in one post.

-Don't quote and entire post of pictures just to say "nice, bro." one or two pics in a quote is cool, but if you like them all just say, "nice, [insert name here]."

-This is not a graffiti thread. Nobody wants to see your shitty tags of some throw ups that you and your boyz did last night. Take that shit somewhere else.

Not tryin' to be a dick. Just tryin' to keep us all on the same page so to speak.

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY1 COULD TELL WHAT CAMERA IS GOOD FOR TAKING GOOD PICS AT NIGHT WITH OUT THE FLASH...I REMEMBER TAKING A PHOTO CLASS IN H.S. AND MY TEACHER TALKIN ABOUT SLOWING DOWN THE SHUTTER SPEED AND THAT WILL LET U TAKE GOOD FLICKS AT NIGHT....I THINK LET ME KNOW ID U KNOW CUZ I HAVE A SONY DCS-W50 AND I DONT THINK I CAN FUK AROUND WITH THE SUTTER SPEED ON THIS 1.. PM ME IF U CAN HELP THANKS...GOOD FLIKS D.VAN