Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

The Photography Thread

tyrone. he works in exchange for food and shelter at the soup kitchen i volunteer at. he hasn't seen his mom in quite some time and asked if i could take / print some pictures to send to her.

821011110_81d6608550.jpg?v=0

821011006_c4d55f6565.jpg?v=0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the last one is a totally bite from a photo one of you guys posted on here a long while back.

i cant rember who posted it, but when i walked past the pile of tires it poped into my head and i couldnt help but fail at trying to recreate it

yo jbrsh whats this??? its a great pic but im just curious to know

i was driving back to work and saw this one cloud that had part of a rainbow in it, no where else in the sky. i had to bump the levels up in photoshop to really see the picture though.

im lookin to by my first Digital SLR and im still saving up for it though you guys got any recommendations?? Right now i got a canon powershot a530 its decent but i wanna take night shots with out a tripod and without a shutter without a long response time for night shots.Its great for daytime pictures though