The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i also love how on the program i use, if you crop then resize the picture theyre still not the size that theyre supposed to be.

do people here crop their shit sometimes? id rather not personally, i dont really know much about photographers views on that, but i kind of feeling like im cheating myself and others when i do it.

i also love how on the program i use, if you crop then resize the picture theyre still not the size that theyre supposed to be.

do people here crop their shit sometimes? id rather not personally, i dont really know much about photographers views on that, but i kind of feeling like im cheating myself and others when i do it.

I personally crop my images, but I dont change the original proportions, I usually shoot 6x6 and I only crop off the edges. I dont think its cheating to crop your pics... its your art, you should do whatever it takes to make it the way you want it. Also, I like the pic of the person eating the apple.

word buck, thanks. the funny part about the pic with the girl eating an apple, she was telling a story about how her brother was having an allergic reaction to medication, like bad. his throat swelled up and he had rashes all over his body. his mom wouldnt take him to the hospital because lost was about to start, so he had to wait an hour til it was over. by the time he got to the ER he was almost dead. they had to kick somebody out of a room to get him in there.

atleast it was lost and not some bullshit like will and grace.