The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is why I aint been painten that much no more lol

I did this add in photoshop and took the photos too..

it was my final project for one of my classes this quater

coronaad5.jpg

coronaad1.jpg

coronaad2.jpg

coronaad3.jpg

coronaad4.jpg

coronaad6.jpg

coronaad7.jpg

coronaad8.jpg

did this book layout and brochure for a final project too

i took all the corona photos too..

coronabrochure1.jpg

coronabrochure2.jpg

those are all dope... you ever think about sending those into corona? you never know you could be apart of their u.s. advertising wing

Lets keep this going. I am ridiculously frustrated right now. I hate my fucking point and shoot peice of shit. It is impossible to manually focus unles I want to wait 2 hours for the focus bar to piddle accross the screen at .0009 miles per hour, and there's a zoomed in version for the manual focus that I don't want to see. I would rather see the actual full frame, but this stupid feature is preventing me from doing that. Aperture and exposure are annoying to adjust. I just want a dslr so I can change this shit on the fly. Anyway, it took like 20 minutes to get these two terrible photos.

photo002.jpg

photo004.jpg

those are all dope... you ever think about sending those into corona? you never know you could be apart of their u.s. advertising wing

Yea I thought about it but its not there image so i just kinda laid off it ... i wasnt thinking of the image i was thinking of the idea and the exicution.. but the brochure i might be able to send ..

front

coronabrochure2.jpg

back

coronabrochure1.jpg