The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck yeah^

When you lads post yo photos, do you re-size them in any way for the convienience of the other forum heads? or do you just leave as be?

Because I'm getting back from Indonesia this week and want to share quite a few photos, and can't be arsed resizing all of em. Will it bother you peeps?

Kthxbye

fucking right it will. Resize them.

do your thing. If it is larger than the screen, you'll hear shit about it. If not, it's all gravy baby.

If the photos are good, I won't give you shit for it. But don't try to hold me to anything, I'm drunk quite often :haha:

ok. i took a basic photopgraphy course way back in high school, but viewing this thread makes me wanna get back into it. i've got a half-assed cam that i could use if i can remember how to. can someone direct me to a decent site to refresh my memory.

any help thats not a diss would be appreciated.

Originally posted by pinkheadband@Jan 22 2006, 02:15 AM

ok. i took a basic photopgraphy course way back in high school, but viewing this thread makes me wanna get back into it. i've got a half-assed cam that i could use if i can remember how to. can someone direct me to a decent site to refresh my memory.

any help thats not a diss would be appreciated.

unlike the rest of the threads on 12oz, asking for help here won't get you torn apart. we're nice like that.

here are a few that i found real quick from google doing a "photo basics" search:

one

Two

Three

Four

Five

SixSixSix

Seven

Any of the major manufactures have tutorials and how-tos on their sites... kodak, fuji, canon, nikon... just look around.