Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

The Photography Thread

damn, i'd really like to start saving for a dlsr.

what's the lowdown on Canon Rebel XTs and Nikon D70s?

has anyone used both of them?

i tend to shit on Nikon for budget purposes, but they look so good.

i'll shoot two batteries-worth tonight, and update.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm using a Sigma SD9.

If you're saving money for a DSLR right now, I'd be heavily looking into saving up 3k for this baby:

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos5d/

12MP, but more importantly, it has a FULL FRAME sensor, which generally means really low noise levels at high ISOs. I consider everything besides ISO 100 on the camera I own right now unusable. From looking at the samples in this pre-production test of the 5D, I'd use ISO 1600 whenever I felt like it without thinking.

Word.

aprilborninmarch.jpg

vinavinavina.jpg

kEEF.jpg

ilovethemonkey.jpg

d70 and the 50mm f/1.8 used for these.

I just got the prime since i needed a nice, fast 50 (~75mm). and like anyone else that just got a fast lens, i kept shooting with it wide open. these are the results. The first, third and fourth pictures i could justify- the light was dim at Mcdonalds. The second picture i was being stupid. It came out better than i would expect though.

Yeah any advice on DSLR ? im looking at the nikon d5o or canon rebel xt................anyone with the rebel what do you think of it?

and how much do megapixels make a difference the d50 is like 6.1 and the rebel is like 8.0 and advice?

barren.jpg

I like this. It has an old world feel to it.

Coffee Dependency is dope. I hate coming to this thread because i want to prop about 20 percent of all the pictures on it

40653043_fa1ed3276f.jpg

I have a love/hate relationship with played-out subject matter. Needless to say, photos of people painting is played all to fuck.

This is Dever. At least he kills shit.

*edit: I just decided that everyone needs to cop that biggus shadow bird style and post one up. We can be like a gang or something... yeah, a gang.

Because graffiti photos are played the fuck out, as previosly mentioned, that second photo you posted doesnt really fit in here........

The first one is pritty cool.

But, those tunnels in the background could make some pritty cool photos if you went in there and shit and tried something different, other then the average graffiti photo.

Or not.