The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands+Dec 29 2005, 01:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogie hands - Dec 29 2005, 01:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>philth, how did you go about achieving those levels of saturation in that photograph? it looks great.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JJC@Dec 24 2005, 05:49 AM

http://www.chrisbeckerphoto.com/light.html

It's called lightpainting, and it's done with a 'light brush'. Fiberoptic thingamajig. I think for a few hundred bucks you can use one of those to paint the image instead of a flashlight so the flashlight head won't show up in the image. pshhhht, don't look at me, shit's way outta my budget.

nah that wasnt light painting, just a good angle and 15 second exposure.... the blue in the backgrround is prolly one of my favorite colors, i really like seein that stuff come out naturally in my pictures...

ive never really done light painting before, although i have done something similar to it ("light tagging" i guess you could calll it, but im sure you've all seen that stuff before)

l_paint1.jpg

l_paint2.jpg

l_paint3.jpg

l_paint4.jpg

Originally posted by Philth215@Jan 2 2006, 10:37 PM

when are we all settin something up??

check your email... let me know what's up.

as for the photos: good stuff. but i was wondering, are you doing any photoshop work on them? it looks like a few have had some blur added or the colors punched up a little. nothing wrong with that, but i was just curious...

Originally posted by thecarwreck+Jan 3 2006, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecarwreck - Jan 3 2006, 08:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Philth215@Jan 2 2006, 10:37 PM

when are we all settin something up??

check your email... let me know what's up.

as for the photos: good stuff. but i was wondering, are you doing any photoshop work on them? it looks like a few have had some blur added or the colors punched up a little. nothing wrong with that, but i was just curious...

[/b]

yeah theres photoshop in there, i realized on that one flic i added the blur people would pick up on it right away but i was like whatever, just had to throw it in

plus i use duplicate the background layer , high pass it and make it soft light or whatever to bring it out more

nothing too fancy tho, im usin elements 1 or some shit (maby 2)