The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8onus, that series was so good i shit my pants. almost.

mc-fatty, incredible composition

I just got back from an informal starbucks-interview with the folks at ilovebeeing.com (urban clothing company) and you know what i can say now?

'I'm a photographer.' :king:

these were the two pictures that got to them, i believe everyone's seen the potatoe guy before.

wanderingsalesman.jpg

beats.jpg

^those were all at a march against police brutality in downtown los angeles. so they had approx 300 or so police, including swat, to make sure the crowd didnt become unruly. if i can find pictures from years back ill try to post them up, we had many more people so they had many more police. last year they had couple hundred more police and two lines of squad cars following the march that went for maybe two blocks.

oh and more pictures coming soon.

Ckit those shots are fresh

somebody said some shit about how noone dished out criticizim, so ima start.

Ckit: i like em all except the first and last ones....

your first:cool shot, but after seeing the other ones the shot of peoples feet seemed uncool, you're sick at shooting people(that shot of the bum...Illness with a capital ILL), and i wanna see more of that shit.

your last: the person is so small, i know you were looking to include the enviornment of the subject and shit, but (in my opinion) it dosn't seem to work.

also the swat team photo would probally have been better pan instead of up right, seems to be alotta negitive space that coulda been used to zoom in with.

JJC: i liked those other two shots posted before better, they were more edgy that those new joints, also, there seems to be more grian in the new pics...different camera?

i got about 5 rolls im developing right now, alotta shit from the Ghostface show, ill post tomarrow.

uno

Originally posted by 8onus@Oct 30 2005, 10:54 PM

JJC: i liked those other two shots posted before better, they were more edgy that those new joints, also, there seems to be more grian in the new pics...different camera?

i got about 5 rolls im developing right now, alotta shit from the Ghostface show, ill post tomarrow.

uno

No, i usually shoot at iso 200 for better colors contrast and lack of grain, but the pictures there i took were indoors so i cranked it up to 1600 at f/1.4 to get a somewhat decent shutterspeed. It was for documentation purposes (my new job), not really the portraiture I'm into normally, on the street.