The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
also, carwreck -- wicked feeling your eye and composition...

thanks man. i've been really lazy with the photo stuff. it might be time to get back on the horse.

i've said it before, but i think it's really weird how many people have similar styles here. they're different enought to not be bites, but you can definitely see how people view things in oddly similar ways. there aren't really any portrait people here or super abstract heads either. 99% of the time it's like a weird evolution of point-and-shoot (hell, it probably is point-and-shhot for a few). i wonder if it has anything to do with the way we've learned to look at things & to see something more than "just a wall" or whatever. whether graff or skateboarding or something else has had some impact, who knows...

procranstinate, procrastinate, procrastinate, ramble ramble ramble:

i've said it before, but i think it's really weird how many people have similar styles here. they're different enought to not be bites, but you can definitely see how people view things in oddly similar ways. there aren't really any portrait people here or super abstract heads either. 99% of the time it's like a weird evolution of point-and-shoot (hell, it probably is point-and-shhot for a few). i wonder if it has anything to do with the way we've learned to look at things & to see something more than "just a wall" or whatever. whether graff or skateboarding or something else has had some impact, who knows...

/

I hear you. Even in the photo classes at my school, I find a lot of people my age who I consider talented photographers share the same aesthetic I see here. It's a weird trend towards some sort of very minimal photographic aesthetic. I dont know, I'm tired right now.