The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
personally i won't take my slide film to be processed anywhere but a real lab..where photography is what they do specifically. you're way more likely to have someone run your stuff through that actually knows what they're doing. and you might tell someone at a ritz or wherever you want a disc, and specify hi res, but god knows what youll end up getting. i've had bad luck at even ritz before, struggling to get any kind of help behind the counter. some girl gave me mad attitude because she didn't know what a fixed focal length lens was, and her manager told me a fixed 50mm 1.4 didn't exist at all. so my advice is if your photos are worth anything to you, you're better off trusting a place where they know their business and do it well, no matter what you need done...

Unfortunately there's nowhere around here for me to go. And that's amazing that they told you a fixed 50mm focal length. Especially cause that's the lens I'm planning on getting.

polaroids kind of challenge you a little more.

once the photo is took, it now develops and then your stuck with that.

if its good or butt, it shows you what you can do with a real one shot

or what you cant do...

anyway, tonight i just became single after 4 to 5 years..

i kind of want to string someone up..

and now saturday.....................