The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good to see you back on here man.

If you're looking to start out with Polaroids, I would suggest a camera that takes 600 Film.

600 is the easiest Polaroid film to get a hold of. You can find it most anywhere.

There are a variety of cameras that take 600 film though.

All of these cameras take 600 film.

Not sure if you visit thrift shops at all, but they are sometimes available in most.

There's always eBay or the occasional photo supply store might have some models.

So with the print trade it might be cool if everyone who wants to participate sends copies of a photo or two and then recieves on photo back from each person who sent in thier photos. If we did this, one person would have to be the person who got everything and sent everything. I think that might be a cool way for everyone to get a lot different prints from this thread.

OLDDUDE.jpg

clairrusty.jpg

claireypaintbomb.jpg

killdrips.jpg

resizegas.jpg

bridgecopy.jpg

The first photo is great..

as for trading prints, i think thats a pretty good idea instead of everyone sending shit individually and causing pony express mayhem.

so we all should agree on a date and how many prints and what not.

i'll volunteer to be the middle man if yall like.

let me know what you slags think.

fuck i just posted something and it disappeared.

kt- that first photo is great.

for trading photos, i think thats a good idea, instead of sending shit out individually and causing pony express mayhem, we should agree on a date and how many photos and shit.

i'll be the middle man if need be.

let me know what you think you slags

What needs to happen is that everyone who wants to trade needs to say so, and then that number will be the number of prints everyone will send to jbrshmonster. My question is whether or not each person will want to make multiples of one print, or maybe a few different ones. So anyone who wants to say so NOW and a list will be compiled of all who want to participate, then each person should pm/email (contact) Jbrsh with thier address, and then he will send his address to each person so that they can send hikm thier prints.

I hope thats comprehendable. Ooo yay I'm excited for this.

Holden, im digging those double exposures.

jeffyboy.jpg

mattstairs.jpg

another day on the job at CSX

anotherdayonthejob.jpg