The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Jesus. Do you do product photography for a living? If not' date=' start making money off of your skills.[/quote']

I'm sayin'. Good shit. Im in a product photo class right now, I'll post up when I find a scanner big enough.

144473607_193a56bf6f.jpg?v=0

This guy could not be any fucking cooler.

I'm sayin'. Good shit. Im in a product photo class right now, I'll post up when I find a scanner big enough.

144473607_193a56bf6f.jpg?v=0

This guy could not be any fucking cooler.

Yo, seriously. He was a fucker. He was the most womanisging perverty I've ever met. A total alcoholic and hes probably dead now. At one stage I seriously thought he was going to kill me. Apart from that he was a decent fellow

I do not... making some money sounds good though.

Small businesses with new websites or websites in general want product photographers. Build a portfolio and start doing it. Get a white background though, and make sure you can't see the ripples in the cloth, if you are using cloth as your background.

I have been meaning to get a peice of fabric that does not wrinkle so easily either... I most likely would just get a black and a white.

I think if i put some type of board under the item it would eliminate the ripples created by the camera sinking down.

Thanks for the advice.

I have been meaning to get a peice of fabric that does not wrinkle so easily either... I most likely would just get a black and a white.

I think if i put some type of board under the item it would eliminate the ripples created by the camera sinking down.

Thanks for the advice.

Sounds good. Honestly I actually didn't mean to sound like I was giving you advice, merely suggestions, because I'm not experienced or anything in photography.

On another note, I'm STILL waiting for this online place to develop my photos, eventually I'll post something in here for some critique.

Yo' date=' seriously. He was a fucker. He was the most womanisging perverty I've ever met. A total alcoholic and hes probably dead now. At one stage I seriously thought he was going to kill me. Apart from that he was a decent fellow[/quote']

yo what is that on tha fish.it looks like pepperroni but im :confused:

Sounds good. Honestly I actually didn't mean to sound like I was giving you advice, merely suggestions, because I'm not experienced or anything in photography.

On another note, I'm STILL waiting for this online place to develop my photos, eventually I'll post something in here for some critique.

I don't normally do setup shots such as that one, so the advice/suggestions help. The weather is making it tough to get outside... but maybe that is a good thing to try something different.

Where are you getting your prints done? You should check out MPIX.com. They are fast and high quality.

Afterschool: I have a Pentax IST*DS.

Cus: I bounced a lamp light off a wall... Kinda just made with what I had at the time.

Good stuff guys.

Bob what's the story on that second flic?

::edit::

And that 1st flic would be fire were it not for the whack paint next to it (I hope its not yours! ^_^)

Iron, quality pictures.

Noob question, was the framing done with Photoshop? How difficult it is to do that. Looks pro without too much effort I imagine.