The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't had a problem with Photobucket so far. This image is just as uploaded it as 341x500 pixels. It is 72 DPI though, I see you are using 300DPI. Save a copy of the original and convert it to 72-100DPI which is pretty good for just showing on the web. The light looks good, Is it cropped? if so how much. i would like to see a closer shot to see the detail on the rocks if you are willing to try using the 72DPI should give you a nice size image.

2941.jpg

Very nice' date=' man. Perfect exposure, great soft water effect. What do you guys use for post processing? Photoshop mostly? Is that what you use for the frames too?[/quote']

Thanks. I played around with this in photoshop, just touching it up on colour enhancements and what not. And yeah, you get the border from adjusting the canvas size in PS

oh' date=' and internerd, how do you like the d50? I was thinking about getting one if i ever get a dslr.[/quote']

D50 is awesome so far. Great starting camera for people looking into getting their first dslr

Very easy to use and you adjust to it quite quick.

I haven't had a problem with Photobucket so far. This image is just as uploaded it as 341x500 pixels. It is 72 DPI though, I see you are using 300DPI. Save a copy of the original and convert it to 72-100DPI which is pretty good for just showing on the web. The light looks good, Is it cropped? if so how much. i would like to see a closer shot to see the detail on the rocks if you are willing to try using the 72DPI should give you a nice size image.

I don't want to sound like a complete retard, but I don't understand what you mean by DPI

It's not cropped. And I have to say that this size it kinda doesnt give the photo justice.

Thanks for the feed back too.