Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

The Photography Thread

instrument.jpg

Frida looking chick with the illest instrument ever around Union Square. She could work it too.

okay, what the hell is that thing?

also, polaroids nerds: i have a shitty old one stop..please confirm,

i can use all 600 film correct? as in 690?

Ha it's scary how everytime I take notice to the people i pass on the regular JJC post's their pick.

I did stop for that lady though, that instrument was making weird noises.

ah sweet. thanks for the tip on expired film dudes,

i got a hook up for some 690 styles i'm going to snafu tomorrow.

i'm excited.

Originally posted by ERIZENO+Nov 17 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ERIZENO - Nov 17 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by thecarwreck@Nov 17 2005, 05:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Nov 16 2005, 11:01 PM

I NOMINATE THIS SHIT FOR HALL OF ILL. ANY TAKERS?

BY CKIT:

I'll second that.

Third !!!!

I like the idea of the hall of fame for sure, good call 8onus !!!

[/b]

hahahahah, thank you.

anyways, just got a job working for a newspaper, good deal too. i get paid and i get unlimited freeeeeeeee paper, chemicals and film. anyone ever work for a paper before and could give me some tips? its a weekly if that matters any.

more shit up soon, hopefully.

Originally posted by Ckit@Nov 18 2005, 11:20 AM

just got a job working for a newspaper, good deal too. i get paid and i get unlimited freeeeeeeee paper, chemicals and film. anyone ever work for a paper before and could give me some tips? its a weekly if that matters any.

I'm doing some freelancing for a weekly now... it's weird. I don't know your location but I think the big city weeklies are bound to be better than this little one. It's alright I guess, as long as you don't mind assignments (that might not always be interesting: like election coverage). Free supplies though, that's totally worth it.

Originally posted by thecarwreck+Nov 18 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecarwreck - Nov 18 2005, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ckit@Nov 18 2005, 11:20 AM

just got a job working for a newspaper, good deal too.  i get paid and i get unlimited freeeeeeeee paper, chemicals and film.  anyone ever work for a paper before and could give me some tips?  its a weekly if that matters any.

I'm doing some freelancing for a weekly now... it's weird. I don't know your location but I think the big city weeklies are bound to be better than this little one. It's alright I guess, as long as you don't mind assignments (that might not always be interesting: like election coverage). Free supplies though, that's totally worth it.

[/b]

yea the assignments have been sort of dull. morstly profiles and speaker ones. but the speakers have been awesome so far. last one was for rober fisk, an amazing very well known war journalist. so i do get to see some great events that i never even knew took place previously.

its been so fucking long since i posted shit here.

setracks2.jpg

thebroiler.jpg

these are part of a article im doing for the DC City Paper, about how Southside is turning into a police state. this guy got arrested for drinking a beer infront of his house, which just happened to be infront of a police "checkpoint".

arrest1.jpg

arrest2.jpg

work i am doing for a indie label:

photos of mine that are getting used for CDs, mixtapes, Posters etc:

drocd.jpg

bewareLOGO.jpg

BEWARECDBACK.jpg

fredom.jpg

Originally posted by JJC@Nov 17 2005, 05:32 PM

Frida looking chick with the illest instrument ever around Union Square. She could work it too.

ive seen this girl in washington square park. that instrument sounds awesome.

I spend too much time at Starbucks. Never get anything to drink. Just sit and draw and shoot.

starbizzle.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now