The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

These are some of my recent 35 milimeter shots. Wide angle lens on the bridge one. It would be awesome to get some comments and critisicm.

CAcash- that anal picture is awesome, great colors and the subject...did you arrange those letters or find them like that?

bridge.jpg

kateandjosie.jpg

eyecopy.jpg

jolieandlauren.jpg

Originally posted by KT08@Mar 8 2006, 08:54 PM

CAcash- that anal picture is awesome, great colors and the subject...did you arrange those letters or find them like that?

I found them like that, you can see and NT of to the side and theres an O lying face down there as well

i was trying to figure out what it said, maybe NATIONAL, but its missing an I.

whats up guys, i havent posted any flicks in a while cause my computer is fucked so im using another.

anyway, has anyone checked out this guy Gregory Culbert. he did this expidition thing for like 10 years or so in africa taking dramatic pictures of the interactions between local villagers and wild animals. His photo's are beyond words. i cant describe how creative and incredible his shots are.

he style is different than anyother photographer. this is something truley amazing so i'd encourage you guys to go to this link and check his stuf out, he is deffenitly one of the best photographers in the world. check it out, and send it to your friends, truley amazing work.

http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

the book is called ashes and snow i'd buy it if i were you, i know im gonna pick up a copy.