The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Philth215@Feb 28 2006, 09:44 PM

holy crap are you serious?? your phone?? my phone takes the shiestiest pictures ever... but i guess technology has passed me since its already 2 WHOLE years old lol

Yea man, this phone is like a year old and it's a 1.3 Megapixel camera too.

It's nice, but you can't turn off the fucking shutter sound.

Very obnoxious.

It's great to have with me incase I don't have my digi.

This has to be the best photo I took with it so far...

8-19-05-2.jpg

I lost the orginal version.

But, this was taken while I was waiting to get a blood test.

I guess the light in the tiny room was just perfect. It came out so clear.

Originally posted by bike messenger@Feb 22 2006, 03:19 AM

these are some pictures my friend took. he recently "got" a nikon coolpix 8700 and i like it alot. but only a few of these are from that, the otheres are from a minolta maxxum 5000 and casio exilim 5.0mp

thumb003_11A.JPG

thumb006_13A.JPG

thumb018_018.JPG

thumb025_017.JPG

thumb071_014.JPG

thumb077_012.JPG

thumbCIMG2574.JPG

thumbDSCN0033.JPG

thumbCIMG2585.JPG

thumbDSCN0081.JPG

thumbDSCN0095.JPG

well there ya go.

do these suck? do you like them? id love to hear some feedback either way..seems everytime i post pics on here i never get any crit. its be great to even hear that they suck or soemthing

yo Bike... the first beach shot I think is pretty good that's my fav, the other one I would like to see it without the sunlight on the right, the spray ones are good just too grainy I think, it takes away from them, good stuff though, and yeah I'm not very good at crits... I know what you mean about no one giving you any feedback, I guess there's just so much to see sometimes, that's kinda all I ever really do, just view, I check this page about once a day, stare for a while... anyhow

these are super old.

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

np05.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

se01.jpg

f_02.jpg

I think this one would have been better without that waterhose

Originally posted by bike messenger@Mar 1 2006, 01:27 AM

do these suck? do you like them? id love to hear some feedback either way..seems everytime i post pics on here i never get any crit. its be great to even hear that they suck or soemthing

Bike messenger I like a couple of those, the first jetty one is dope, but yeah I have to agree with cantinflas the second ones lighting in the far side is distracting.

keep it up

Originally posted by bike messenger@Mar 1 2006, 01:27 AM

not bad for the most part.

that first pier one is alright... i'd like to see it cropped down to really focus on the textures of the pier and water, though. that's where the good shit is.

the one of the street scene (2nd to last) is interesting but would be better if you had moved about 5 feet to the right and turned to your left making the dude's legs in the phone booth look like they belong to that poster.

wide angles. meh. shit's tired and takes a lot to make to wake up.

fronts and burberry. again? there are ways to make that shit interesting but you'll probably have to buy a polaroid, a few grams of blow, and get busy with it. of course i'll gladly take some of the burberry stuff off your hands ;)

just out of curiosity, how old are you? i think you might have a good eye that just needs some refining.

Originally posted by thecarwreck+Mar 2 2006, 07:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecarwreck - Mar 2 2006, 07:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Mar 2 2006, 02:18 AM

anyone use flickr on the regular?

that's all i use. considering dropping the $ for a pro membership even.

hit me up if your on.

[/b]

anyone that wants to share photos

give your email and i will e-mail you the link to my flickr...

carwreck..

the money for a pro account is so worth it..

im not one to pay for web hosting but this is a whole photographers on-line community that is pretty dope and really fun.

tons of options on organizing your photos..

you wont even have to resize another photo ever!!