The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some random stuff.

birds.jpg

some night shots of the river back in my old hood.

redriver.jpg

bridge.jpg

bridge2.jpg

I also picked up a nice 50mm f1.8 prime for my digi. since my rebel xt doesn't have a full sized sensor my 50mm winds up being a 80mm, but I bought it for the extra f-stops and its sure as hell paying off....

chickens.jpg

busstop.jpg

streets.jpg

widestreets.jpg

couldn't decide which version I liked more. I've been noticing some lights reflecting when I shoot at night. I've just got a regular UV filter on my lens right now...how do I cut down on that? you can see it in the last two shots and it really takes away from it....

Originally posted by ese@Feb 11 2006, 10:52 PM

couldn't decide which version I liked more. I've been noticing some lights reflecting when I shoot at night. I've just got a regular UV filter on my lens right now...how do I cut down on that? you can see it in the last two shots and it really takes away from it....

polarizers cuts down on reflections.

Originally posted by Cheggit@Feb 12 2006, 04:17 AM

For the first one use a tripod and maybe even a timer.

yeah i got a tripod, i was just playing with that camera. i never have used it before and i found out how to adjust the f-stop on it. its some canon power shot that my dad gave me.

i shoot with a k1000 most of the time tho.

i will try to post some more stuff by tonight.

trying to get my printer to work.

peace

Originally posted by JJC+Feb 11 2006, 11:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JJC - Feb 11 2006, 11:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ese@Feb 11 2006, 10:52 PM

polarizers cuts down on reflections.

[/b]

The only downside is that they cut down on available light as well.

Scientifically speaking, they cut your light intensity in half.

But they do make certain colors pop a lot more too, which is a nice.

I find that greens and blues are the most effected.

They are the most expensive type of filter I've seen. But even at that, mine was only $20.

Play around with it.

I swear, I'm getting some stuff posted in here some day.

-fuse.

Ya kids are wreckin it... mad props to everyone. This thread and the figure drawing one are great.

I finally decided to post some stuff, it's all digital Canon Powershot S2 IS, only thing I did on ps is the border... I guess if you can tell me what I need to work on(or look for) as far as seeing createvly, I've been looking at some books and whatnot but a lot of ya seem to know the hawt shit, I'm mad amateur btw... and Philth, props on your site, I take a load of flix for sites too but mine are simply point and shoot...

P.

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

Originally posted by Philth215@Feb 15 2006, 04:38 PM

rage i love the first 2 snow pictures.. especially how you framed it with your garage windows... thats really cool

Thanks bro.

I had to take a second look at that photo when I uploaded the set.

I thought it lookes like multiple shots in a row.

CEK, that is realllly dope.

I love snow, so it makes it even better.