The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really wish i had a macro lens. or at least some magnifying filters or something. those shots are nice.

this is blatant shameless self promotion, but i'm trying to sell some of my prints. if anyone's interested, you can PM or something. here's a link to my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessebmoore/

hopefully i'll be able to get my backlog of film processed sometime soon. it sucks to have four or five finished rolls just laying around...

anyway, keep up the good work everyone.

^^and the belt buckle i see. It's out of focus in your last* gray sweatshirt shot.

I'm fortunate enough to have a macrophotography lens, it came with my camera because I bought it on eBay. Amazing how cheap great things can be on there.

But seriously, I need some way to develop my rolls, and I would really prefer to do it myself. It just seems right.

-fuse.

*edit

Originally posted by photoflashfocusrecord@Dec 17 2005, 01:50 PM

this is blatant shameless self promotion, but i'm trying to sell some of my prints. if anyone's interested, you can PM or something. here's a link to my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessebmoore/

i'm still really into the sink diptych. i'm broke but would gladly trade if you're down. sure, that negates the whole 'selling' idea, but we're art, man! get at me if you're down:

on Flickr..

reflection.jpg

this shot bugged me out for a second, It took me like 10 seconds to figure out what it was. First reaction was that it was an old shot of a ship (the telephone pole & wires) sinking next to a large iceberg (the head) and the water was the reflection off the car.....ha , ha, that tripped me out...

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Dec 17 2005, 01:32 PM

^^macrophotography lens on the zipper shots? Nicely done anywho.

And JJC is that Canal St. from NOLA?

-fuse.

It's from the interior of the one starbucks on Canal St. I'm there on the regular, trying to draw, and taking pictures.

Originally posted by JJC+Dec 18 2005, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JJC - Dec 18 2005, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Dec 17 2005, 01:32 PM

^^macrophotography lens on the zipper shots? Nicely done anywho.

And JJC is that Canal St. from NOLA?

-fuse.

It's from the interior of the one starbucks on Canal St. I'm there on the regular, trying to draw, and taking pictures.

[/b]

The one in Canal Place?

Damn I miss that place.

-fuse.

^^is size an issue?

I mean do you wany it to be compact so that you can carry it pretty much anywhere with you? Your basic compact point and shoot type camera

Or are you looking for something that's a little larger and more professional grade as far as lens and optical zoom and manual focusing and such are concerned?

-fuse.

so I just ran throught a B+W roll this weekend and got some really fucking awesome shit. I just rewound it so I could drop it off at the lab tommorow only to find...it wasn't loaded properly! fuck! I'm so fucking heated right now! the lesson...pay attention when you load a roll, even if you've done it a million times before.